Union Minister of Education Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' virtually inaugurated the newly constructed building of the Hyderabad regional centre of the Central Institute of Hindi, Agra. Shri C.H. Malla Reddy, Minister of Labour, Employment, Women and Child Development, Government of Telangana was the Chairman of the program. Shri Anil Sharma 'Joshi', Vice President, Union Hindi Shikshan Mandal, Agra, Shri G. Sainana, MLA, Secunderabad Cantonment, Shri N. Ramchandra Rao, Hon'ble MLA, Hyderabad, Telangana, Prof. From Central Hindi Institute Headquarter, Agra, Prof. Bina Sharma, Director, Central Hindi Institute, Agra and all members of the Central Hindi Institute family, many scholars from across the country, and students participated in the programme.
The director of Central Institute of Hindi, Agra, Prof. Bina Sharma in her inaugural address welcomed the Minister of Education, Government of India, Shri. Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, Mr. C. H. Malla Reddy, Labour, Employment, Women and Child Development Minister, Government of Telangana, Shri G. Saina, Honourable MLA, Secunderabad Cantonment, Shri N. Ramchandra Rao, Honourable MLA, Hyderabad, Telangana and Mr. Anil Sharma ‘Joshi’, Vice President, Central Hindi Teaching Board, Agra.
We are all realizing the dream of Gandhi in which we have to further empower the 22 languages of the country which are included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution and the important responsibility of connecting them is on Hindi. This will probably be a language with more than 9 lakh words and this power is definitely coming from its relationship with these 22 languages of the country, Shri Pokhriyal said.
Shri Pokhriyal said that it is a matter of pride that we all have gathered in times of crisis for a good cause. We have all gathered for the inauguration of a building that is constantly striving to teach Hindi. Thanking the Telangana government, he said that land has been provided to the institution. In the new education policy, we have come up with education in mother tongue. Language is not the word, but the spirit. In language, there is tradition, culture, life and value, he added.
The Hyderabad Centre building has been inaugurated on the land of Padma Bhushan Shri Moturi Satyanarayan ji, who was an ardent follower of Mahatma Gandhi, he said. Mahatma Gandhi said that all our languages are same and we have to empower all of them including Hindi that connects all languages.
Shri Pokhriyal highlighted that many countries have provided education in mother tongue. Examples of countries like Germany, France, Japan, Israel etc. are in front of us. All these countries have made a lot of progress in the field of research and technology by studying in the mother tongue. We also have to know foreign languages, but should not leave our roots. We are trying to make Indian Language University, so that people from different regions can learn the languages of different states. It is very important that the people of the North learn the languages of the South and the people of the South know the languages of the North. This country will be one only if we are familiar with each other's culture, tradition and food.
He appealed the states to implement the system of education in the mother tongue. The new education policy will act as a cornerstone in developing Indian languages. The Central Hindi Institute can have a very big role in this regard. The objectives for which the institute has been set up should fulfil those objectives. About 14 thousand students / teachers have received training from Hyderabad center. They are all Hindi ambassadors. I believe that people will get direction in the near future through the Central Institute of Hindi.
The program was chaired by Shri C.H. Malla Reddy, Labor, Employment Women and Child Development Minister, Telangana Government. In his presidential address, Mr. Reddy said that I was also present on the occasion of the foundation stone laying ceremony of the Hyderabad Center of the Central Hindi Institute. The then Honourable Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Mr. Satpal Singh was also present on the occasion of Bhoomi Pujan. Today I am present at the inauguration of this building, it is a matter of happiness. I request the Telangana government to provide more land to the institute, so that Hindi lovers will have a lot more facilities in future.
While delivering vote of thanks, Shri Anil Kumar Sharma ' Joshi ', Vice-Chairman, Central Hindi Shikshan Mandal, Agra said that the new building has been inaugurated in Telugu Pradesh, the birthplace of the founder of the Central Institute of Hindi, by the Education Minister, who has brought the New Education policy primarily centred on the languages. This is not just the inauguration of a building. This is an important milestone in the efforts to uplift the Hindi and Indian languages proposed in this education policy. The building is the manifestation of the efforts of the institution's founder late Moturi Satyanarayana.
Shri Anil expressed his gratitude to the Minister of Education who visioned an education policy that would lead the future of crores of youth of this country to reach their goals. As the chairman of the Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal, the minister has hundreds of dreams for Hindi and Indian languages in his mind and heart. His active guidance is the greatest strength of the Central Hindi Institute. Being a poet, writer, litterateur, he is deeply aware of the challenges facing Hindi and Indian languages. The Central Hindi Institute is endeavoring to prepare online courses for Hindi teaching-training in the present session. This effort of the institute will definitely be beneficial for the worldwide spread of Hindi.
The technical coordination was conducted by Shri Anupam Shrivastava and the anchoring was done by Dr. Jyotsna Raghuvanshi at Headquarters, Agra. A multimedia presentation of the Hyderabad center was presented on the occasion in which the features of the newly constructed building of the Hyderabad center were introduced. The Regional Center Hyderabad carried out its activities since 1976 on a rented building. The newly built four-storeyed building with ground floor on the plot received from the Telangana government has been constructed through the Central Public Works Department, Hyderabad at a cost of about Rs 5.67 crore in 1000 square yards.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
3. Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society- Education Minister Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society. Online resources are provided through the various initiativesof the Government - SWAYAM, SwayamPrabha, DIKSHA, e-Pathshala, e-PGPathshala, Virtual Labs, National Digital Library (NDL) and National Repository of Open Educational Resources (NROER).A comprehensive initiative called PM eVIDYA has been initiated which unifies all efforts related to digital/online/on-air education to enable multi-mode acces
5. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
6. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
7. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
8. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
9. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
10. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
11. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
12. Package to Check Unemployment Rate Shri Santosh Gangwar, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour & Employment has said that the global spread of the corona virus (COVID-19) followed by lockdowns has affected global economies including India. Covid-19 has resulted in large number of migrant workers going back to their native places and loss of jobs has also been observed in India during this period. Replying to questions in written reply in Lok Sabha today he said that Government has taken initiatives for creating jobs at local
14. Indian Agricultural Research Institute in Assam The foundation stone for setting-up of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Assam was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 26th May, 2017. Out of total 587 acres total land, 45 acres area is developed for academic-cum-residential campus, the status of which is as under:
Civil works on 45 acres boundary wall and prefabricated building has been done.
Construction of the Academic-cum-Administrative building, roads and site develo
15. Study on Cultivation of GM Crops Bt cotton is the only genetically modified (GM) crop that has been approved for commercial cultivation in 2002 by the Government of India. Long term studies were conducted by ICAR on the impact of Bt cotton which did not show any adverse effect on soil, microflora and animal health. However, the Parliam
16. National Research Centre on Camels For setting up of a branch in Gujarat of National Research Centre on Camel (NRCC), Bikaner, an appropriate size of land and other resources on nominal cost/lease basis is desired from the Government of Gujarat.
Steps to protect Kharai camels:-
1. Kharai camel has been characterized, registered and gazette notified as breed by DARE/ICAR.
2. NRCC has signed an MoU with Kamdhenu University, Gujarat for further breed conservation and development by (i) Training of farmers for sc
17. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
23. States and Union Territories States and Union Territories
India, a union of states, is a Sovereign, Secular, Democratic Republic with a Parliamentary system of Government. The President is the constitutional head of Executive of the Union. In the states, the Governor, as the representative of the President, is the head of Executive. The system of government in states closely resembles that of the Union. There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in the country. Union Territories are administered by the
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching35 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
31 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
32 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab4 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
34 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
35 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC19 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
36 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research7 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
37 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat9 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
38 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat1 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...
39 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh7 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
42 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar18 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
43 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC7 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies