GMVSS was intended to be a medium of making education easy for students who are unable to attend regular classes. The challenge before us was to make the instructional. delivery of curriculum convenient and as effective as regular classes for the students. It had to be a well-planned and organized extended learning endeavor which allowed students to pursue other activities without affecting their learning. Reaching out to them through the online medium was an excellent way to deliver educational resources and nullify the location constraint.
The National policy on Education suggested strengthening of GMVSS for extending open learning facilities in a phased manner at secondary and Sr. Secondary levels all over the country and abroad as an independent system with its own curriculum and examination leading to awarding of certificates. This was intended to address the needs of students on working professionals in India and abroad to further the cause of spreading education. GMVSS offers a viable and convenient approach for education as comprehensive study material is delivered online after admission. The process of admission is simple too as students only need to register online and get admitted with the enrollment number sent right away. The instructional resources made available to the students are without the bottleneck of language. They have the option to choose the language of their study material. The results of pass students are backed by online verification.
Spreading the cause of making education convenient through the internet was a novel initiative suggested by the National Policy on Education and we took this opportunity to start GMVSS. The way our instructional deliver and online facilitation of educational courses have expanded in India and abroad, it is a fulfillment of our aspiration to play a pivotal role on making education convenient for students all over the world. You can choose subjects from the scheme of studies given in table. However, you will be required to successfully complete a minimum of five subjects with at least one language or at most two languages, which is compulsory for certification.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (DECEMBER 1 - 15) E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (DECEMBER 1 - 15)Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has brought out a fortnightly titled "New India Samachar". New India Samachar is to provide you correct information about various initiatives taken by Government of India for benefit of the common people. While New India Samachar is not the government's mouthpiece, i
2. Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students
Mumbai, November 24, 2020: Unacademy, India’s leading learning platform, has announced the Go-For-Gold Initiative for Indian school students participating in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) 2021. The IOI is one of the most prestigious UNESCO-recognized Olympiads in programming and informatics for school students.
The Go-For-Gold Initiative was st
3. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
4. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
7. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
8. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
10. National Webinar on Internationalisation of Higher Education under Shiksha Parv A National Webinar on ‘Internationalisation of Higher Education’ was conducted today by Department of Higher Education and University Grants Commission. Government of India has recently launched National Education Policy-2020 making way for large scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors. Ministry of Education is organising series of Webinars as part of ‘Shikshak Parv’ starting from 8th S
11. Free EBook Resources
FreeBookSpot is an online source of free ebooks download with 4485 FREE E-BOOKS in 96 categories which up to 71,97 GB.
13. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
14. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
15. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
16. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
17. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
18. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
21. CBSE maths basic void for Class XI admission in Gujarat AHMEDABAD: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has decided not to grant admission in Class 11 science stream to CBSE students have who have cleared Class 10 with Mathematics Basic.
The state board took this decision in a meeting on August 7 and communicated it to all district education officers on Tuesday. The authorities have been asked to convey the instruction to higher secondary schools affiliated with the state board.
23. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
25. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
27 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
28 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research3 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
29 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh3 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
37 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand11 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
40 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan27 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...