Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh disclosed here today that so far, interview for jobs has been abolished in 23 States and 8 Union Territories of India. This, he said, is a follow up to the abolition of interview for Group-B (Non- Gazetted) and Group - C posts in the Central Government ever since 2016.
Giving a brief about some of the path-breaking reforms brought in by the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT), Dr Jitendra Singh recalled that it was on the 15th of August 2015, while speaking from the rampart of Red Fort on the occasion of Independence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had suggested abolition of interview and making the job selection totally on the basis of written test because whenever an interview call was received by a candidate, his entire family would get disturbed with apprehension and anxiety. On a quick follow up to the Prime Minister’s advice, he said, the DoPT undertook an expeditious exercise and within three months completed the entire process to announce abolition of interview for recruitment in Central Government with effect from 1st January, 2016.
However, Dr Jitendra Singh said that while some States like Maharashtra and Gujarat were quick to implement this rule, there were other States which were quite reluctant to abolish the conduct of interview for jobs.
He expressed satisfaction that after quite a bit of persuasion and repeated reminders to certain State governments, today the practice of conducting interview stands discontinued in all the 8 Union Territories of India including Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, and 23 out of 28 States of the country.
Dr Jitendra Singh said, in the past there had been complaints, grievances and allegations about marks in interview being manipulated to help certain favoured candidates. The abolition of interview and considering only the written test marks as merit for selection, he said, offers an equal level-playing field to all the candidates.
In addition to bringing in transparency and objectivity in the recruitment process, Dr Jitendra Singh said, several States have also reported heavy savings on the State Exchequer because quite a substantial expenditure was being incurred in conducting interview of candidates whose number often ran in thousands and the interview process continued for several days together.
Pertinent to mention that earlier there had often been complaints of the written test merit being compromised by lowering the interview marks of the candidate in order to help certain candidates for dubious considerations. There were also allegations of job for money or heavy amount being paid to secure jobs by manipulating the interview marks.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
2. Financial Assistance to Migrants Central Government was fully conscious that during the period of an inevitable lockdown, people should not be deprived of essential supplies. The situation was closely monitored 24*7 through Control Rooms at national level. With a view to provide food, health care and shelter to homeless people including migrant workers, Central Government on 28.03.2020, allowed the State Governments to use State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for this purpose.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also issued regular
5. Liposuction in Hyderabad, India | Dr YV Rao Clinic Dear excessive fat,
Nobody likes you! Why do you make way into my body without my consent?
Excessive fat around the waist and chubbiness in the thighs and back is not physically appealing. People
may call you but some might even take offense. While body shaming is not okay, but
maintaining healthy weight is important.
Some people do not gain weight after eating a lot of junk and others put on weight just by breathing air!
It is the true story
6. Selection Board for Grant of Permanent Commission to Women Officers in Indian Army Commences Proceedings The Special No 5 Selection Board constituted to screen Women Officers for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Indian Army has commenced it’s proceedings at Army HQ on 14 September 2020. The board is headed by a Senior General Officer and includes a woman officer of the rank of Brigadier. Women officers have been permitted to witness the proceedings as observers in order to add transparency to the process. b
Women Officers who qualify in the screening process will be granted Permanent Co
7. Highest ever single day recoveries of 54,859 today India's COVID-19 recoveries have crossed the historic peak of 1.5 million today. Recovery of 15,35,743 patients has been made possible because of the policy of TESTING aggressively, TRACKING comprehensively & TREATING efficiently. Better ambulance services, focus on Standard of Care and use of non-invasive oxygen have given the desired results.
With the highest ever single day recoveries of 54,859 in the last 24 hours, the Recovery Rate amongst the COVID-19 patients has scaled another h
8. 16 Seaplane projects will be the reality soon 16 Seaplane projects will be the reality soon
Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of State for Shipping (I/C), reviewed the seaplane projects on Indian water bodies today in the ‘Chai pe Charcha’ meeting, a unique and innovative brainstorming meeting platform of the ministry officials to bring about the change in the Indian Maritime Sector.
9. Income Tax Department conducts search on premises of Chinese entities Based on the credible information that few Chinese individuals and their Indian associates were involved in money laundering and hawala transactions through series of shell entities, a search action was mounted at various premises of these Chinese entities, their close confederates and couple of bank employees.
Search action revealed that at the behest of Chinese individuals, more than 40 bank accounts were created in various dummy entities, entering into credits of more than Rs 1,000 Crore ove
13. Foundation Stone of World Class ‘Centre for Disability Sports’ at Gwalior Laid Today The foundation stone of ‘Centre for Disability Sports at Gwalior,Madhya Pradesh’ was laid at a function organized by DEPwD, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment through video conferencing today. Shri Narendra SinghTomar,Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Food Processing Industries, Government of India, Shri Vivek Narayan Shejwalkar, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Gwalior, Bharat Singh Kushwah, Minister of State for Hortic
14. Record highest single day recoveries of 56,110 registered The record highest single day recoveries at 56,110 registered in the last 24 hours are the result of the successful implementation of effective containment strategy, aggressive and comprehensive testing coupled with standardized clinical management of the critical patients based on holistic Standard of Care approach.
The coordinated efforts of the Centre and State/UT governments have resulted in continuously increasing average daily recoveries. In the first week of July the daily average recove
15. Shri Gadkari calls for adopting advanced public transport models and use of biofuel, Electricity, CNG in Public Transport Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari has said that public transport may be modernised which is based on biofuels, CNG and electricity as fuel. Addressing a Webinar - 4th UITP India Bus Seminar today he said most of the State Road Transport Undertakings (SRTUs) are incurring huge expenditure on conventional fuels which are expensive. Shri Gadkari called for moving on to biofuels, CNG and Electricity as transportation fuel. This he said will not only save on fuel bill b
16. Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah conveys greetings to mark the International Youth Day Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah conveyed greetings to mark the International Youth Day. In a series of tweets, he said “The greatest strength and asset of any nation is its youth. India is truly blessed to have a youth power filled with tremendous ambitions and skills. I am sure that they will continue to strive towards Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s vision of New India”.
Union Home Minister said, “Skilled & enthused youth have the power to make the best of
17. MoRTH allows Sale and Registration of Electric Vehicles without batteries The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has allowed registration of electric vehicles without pre-fitted batteries. In a letter to Transport Secretaries of all the States and UTs, the ministry has clarified that vehicles without batteries can be sold and registered based on the type approval certificate issued by the Test Agency. Further, that there is no need to specify the Make/Type or any other details of the Battery for the purpose of Registration. However, the prototype of the electrical
18. Women Officers in Helicopter Stream of Indian Navy In yet another first in the history of Indian naval aviation, two women officers have been selected to join as “Observers” (Airborne Tacticians) in the helicopter stream. They would in effect, be the first set of women airborne combatants who would be operating from warships. Earlier, entry of women was restricted to the fixed wing aircraft that took off and landed ashore.
These officers, Sub Lieutenant (SLt) Kumudini Tyagi and SLtRiti Singh, are a part of a group of 17 officers of
19. Restructured National Bamboo Mission(NBM) is being implemented in 23 States including North East States: Dr. Jitendra Singh Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh today said in a written reply in Lok Sabha that Restructured National Bamboo Mission(NBM) is being implemented in 23 States including North East States.
Under this Mission, for promotion of bamboo products, 172 processing units for value addition of Bamboo, 97 primary processing units for Management of Bamboo waste
20. NERAMAC supports farmers & producers of North East to increase their income: Dr Jitendra Singh today said North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Limited (NERAMAC) supplies good quality seeds, planting materials, machinery and equipment to State Governments to increase the income of farmers. In a written reply to question in Lok Sabha, he said, NERAMAC conducts skill development training programme for exporters (startups) small and local entrepreneurs. NERAMAC also provides platforms to small and local entrepreneurs to market their products through various events and exhibitions
21. Central Secretariat Manual of Office Procedure The15th edition of the Central Secretariat Manual of Office Procedure(CSMOP) 2019 released in December 2019 lays down in Table 8.1 (page 81) the specific provisions for correspondence with Members of Parliament. The Manual of 2019,lays down that communications received from Members of Parliament should be attended to promptly. Where a communication is addressed to a Minister, it should, as far as practicable replied to by the Minister himself. In other cases, a reply should normally be issued over the si
22. Union Tourism Minister visits Hotel Ashok to review preparedness on the first day of its opening since lockdown Union Minister of State for Tourism and Culture Shri Prahalad Singh Patel visited Hotel Ashok , run by ITDC , under Ministry of Tourism to take stock of preparedness of ITDC Hotels subsequent to the order issued by The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), permitting hotels to operate in Delhi on 24th August. India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) announced the re-opening of its hotels in the state capital from 24th of August 2020.
While talking about re-opening of hote
23. DGCA Undertakes Special Safety Audit of all Scheduled Airlines in India The DGCA is carrying out special safety audit of all the scheduled airlines in the country. For the Airports, spot inspections at 13 licensed airports have been carried out during the monsoon season by the DGCA.
Regulatory audit of scheduled airlines is carried out every two years as per the Manual of Regulatory Audit. However based on the findings during surveillances, spot checks, complaints, voluntary report and severity of occurrence, risk based audits are carried out in the form of special
25. IREDA opens branch office in Mumbai
Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA) has opened its third branch office in the country in Mumbai for facilitation of its customer, borrowers and other stakeholders. The Agency, a Mini Ratna (Category– I) Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) already has two branc
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching37 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan0 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari (योग एवं प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा अधिकारी) for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 03/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Y ...
29 Xth (10) CRP for Specialist Officers Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank0 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2020-21 for and recruitment and selection of personnel for Specialist Officers (SO) Government Job Vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Specialist Officer Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS. SarkariNaukriBlog dot com ...
30 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC6 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
31 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research11 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
34 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs17 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
35 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC21 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
36 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research9 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
37 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat11 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
38 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat3 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...
41 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar20 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...