Encouraged by the response to Gaumaya Ganesha Campaign which encouraged usage of eco-friendly material in manufacture of idols for the Ganesha Festival based on the appeal made by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog (RKA) has started a nation- wide campaign to celebrate “Kamdhenu Deepawali Abhiyan” this year on the occasion of Deepawali festival. Through this campaign, the RKA is promoting extensive use of cow-dung/ Panchgavya products during this Diwali Festival. Manufacture of Cow dung based Diyas, Candles, Dhoop, Agarbatti, Shubh-Labh, Swastik, Samrani, Hardboard, Wall-piece, Paper-weight, Havan samagri, Idols of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi for this year’s Diwali festival has already started.
RKA aims reaching 11 crore families to ignite 33 crore Diyas made of cow-dung during this year’s Deepawali festival. The feedback received so far is very encouraging and approximately 3 lakh Diyas will be ignited in the holy city of Ayodhya alone, 1 lakh Diyas will be lit in holy city of Varanasi. Apart from generating business opportunities to thousands of cow-based entrepreneurs / farmers/ women entrepreneurs, the use of cow-dung products will lead to cleaner and healthier environment. It will help in making Gaushalas ‘Atma Nirbhar’ too. By providing an environment friendly alternative to Chinese made Diyas, the campaign will boost up Make in India vision and mission of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and also promote ‘Swadeshi’ movement while reducing environmental damage.
RKA has been interacting with various stakeholders through a series of webinars to focus and promote use of cow-dung in manufacture of items that can be used in this year’s Deepawali. RKA has enhanced its presence through their representatives in every district across all States for the campaign to motivate and facilitate production of Kamdhenu Deepawali related items in Gaushalas all over the country along with nationwide marketing plan. Various segments of stakeholders like farmers, manufacturers, entrepreneurs, Gaushalas and other concerned are being involved at large to make the campaign of Kamdhenu Deepawali a grand success.
Recently, the RKA had launched a nation-wide campaign on various platforms of social media to use eco-friendly material in manufacture of idols of Lord Ganesha for this year’s Ganesha Festival on appeal of the Prime Minister. It generated a considerable interest in various stakeholders like dairy farmers / unemployed youth / women and young entrepreneurs / Gaushalas/ Gopalaks / Self Help Groups etc.
Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog (RKA) has been constituted by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for the conservation, protection and development of cows and their progeny and for giving direction to the cattle development programmes. RKA is high powered permanent body to formulate policy and to provide direction to the implementation of schemes related to cattle so as to give more emphasis on livelihood generation. Livestock economy sustains nearly 73 million households in rural areas. Even though, the country is largest producer of milk, the average milk yield in India is only 50% of the world average. The low productivity is largely due to deterioration in genetic stock, poor nutrition and unscientific management. The trend needs to be reversed and popular perception about cow and cow based agriculture and cow based industry need to be corrected immediately for social and economic rejuvenation of society particularly poor in rural areas.
RKA is trying to its best to implement the vision of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for 'Atma Nirbhar Bharat'. The Cow-centric economy can also help in achieving this goal by making its own humble contribution. For this purpose, RKA has been consistently endeavoring to increase the use of various cow- panchgavya products to raise the income of farmers, gaupalaks, youth, women, self-help groups and other stakeholders.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
3. Global Competition in Steel Industry Indian steel companies including the public sector steel companies have consistently enhanced their capacities, production and sales including exports over the years. Capacity for domestic crude steel production has been expanded from 109.85 Million Tonnes Per Annum (MTPA) in 2014-15 to 142.29 MTPA in 2019-20 while crude steel production has gone up from 88.98 MTPA in 2014-15 to 109.14 MTPA in 2019-20. India was a net exporter of steel in 2019-20 and during the period of April-August, 2020, steel exports
4. PM urges to light Diya this Diwali as a salute to Soldiers The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said this Diwali, let us also light a Diya as a salute to Soldiers who fearlessly protect our nation.
In a tweet, the Prime Minister said, "This Diwali, let us also light a Diya as a salute to Soldiers who fearlessly protect our nation. Words can’t do justice to the sense of gratitude we have for our soldiers for their exemplary courage. We are also grateful to the families of those on the borders."
This Diwali, let us also light a
5. Promotion of Tribal Culture, Livelihood and Education Ministry of Tribal Affairs is administrating the schemes of “Support of Tribal Research Institute” and Tribal Festival, Research, Information and Mass Education” under which various activities like research studies/publication of books/documentation including audio visual documentaries to fill the gap of research studies on tribal issues and Promotion of rich tribal cultural heritage as well as capacity building of tribal persons/institutions associated with tribal affairs, disseminatio
6. Cabinet approves measures to provide liquidity in the Power Sector Dues to the financial stress caused by COVID-19 The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has approved a one-time relaxation to Power Finance Corporation (PFC) and Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) for extending loans to Distribution Companies (DISCOMs) above limits of working capital cap of 25% of last year’s revenues under Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY).
One-time relaxation would help in providing liquidity to the power sector and ensure payments by State Governments to DISCO
7. Atal Innovation Mission partners with India-Sweden Healthcare Innovation Centre to expand Start-up ecosystem In line with a shared vision of expanding the culture of innovation in the country, Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog and Business Sweden on behalf of India Sweden Healthcare Innovation Centre are collaborating to promote the disruptive potential of Indian entrepreneurs, and, boost the vibrant start-up ecosystem across the country.
A virtual Statement of Intent (SoI) was signed between AIM and India-Sweden Healthcare Innovation Centre here on Thursday, 20 August 2020.
8. International Sign Languages Day (23 September) Celebrated By DEPWD, M/O Social Justice& Empowerment ‘International Sign Languages Day’ was celebrated at a virtual function organized by the Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC), an autonomous body under DEPwD, M/o Social Justice and Empowermenthere today. United Nations has declared 23rd September as International Sign Language Day. The theme of this year is ‘Sign Languages are for everyone’ with a view to enhancing awareness about Sign language and expanding its reach to everyone.
9. Subsidies for Cotton Every year before commencement of the Cotton Season (October to September), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India fixes the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of two varieties of seed cotton (kapas) to protect the interest of cotton farmers. While recommending MSPs, Commission on Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP) considers important factors like cost of production, overall demand-supply conditions, domestic and international prices, inter-crop price, terms of trade between agricultural and non
10. Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019 Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has invited proposals for the National Highways Excellence Awards for the year 2020. The awards are given every year in seven categories – Excellence in Project Management, Excellence in Operation and Maintenance, Green Highway, Innov
12. KVIC Serves Legal Notices to “Khadi Essentials” & “Khadi Global” for Fraudulently Using Brand Name Khadi Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has issued legal notices to two firms – Khadi Essentials and Khadi Global – stating that they are “unauthorizedly” and “fraudulently” using the brand name “Khadi”. KVIC in a statement has said today that the two firms are engaged in selling a range of cosmetic and beauty products through various e-commerce platforms using the brand name “Khadi” and thus misleading consumers.
In the n
13. Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot launches 24x7 Toll-Free Mental Health Rehabilitation Helplinekiran (1800-599-0019) The 24x7 Toll-Free Mental Health Rehabilitation Helpline “KIRAN” (1800-500-0019) was launched by ShriThaawarchandGehlot, Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowermentthrough virtual modeWebcast here today to provide relief and support to persons with Mental Illness. DEPwD, M/o Social Justice & Empowerment launched it in view of the growing incidence of Mental Illness, particularly in the wake of COVID-19 Pandemic. Shri Gehlot also released the poster, brochure and resource book on the
14. Corporatisation of OFB The Cabinet Committee on Security in its meeting held on 29.07.2020, has approved to convert Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), a subordinate office of Ministry of Defence, into one or more than one 100% Government owned corporate entities, registered under the Companies Act 2013.
The Corporatisation of OFB will improve its autonomy, accountability and efficiency in Ordnance Supplies.
The Government has taken note of the strike by workers of OFB against the proposed corporatisation and the
15. NDA Government has taken various initiatives to boost fertilizer Sector- Shri Gowda Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers Shri DV Sadananda Gowda has said NDA Government has taken various initiatives to boost fertilizer sector towards servicing farmers. Shri Gowda said that with a view to disseminate knowledge on optimum usage of fertilizer nutrients to sustain the agriculture productivity and to make farmers aware of new developments in the field of fertilizer usage, Department of Fertilizers, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare and Department o
17. Need for providing a comprehensive and objective account of the historical events: Vice President The Vice President, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu today stressed the need to give for providing a comprehensive, authentic and objective account of the historical events.
He was speaking after releasing the book, ‘NETAJI—India’s Independence and British Archives’ authored by Dr. Kalyan Kumar De, an associate member of the Netaji Subash Bose-INA Trust at Upa-Rashtrapati Nivas.
Observing that the book contains some interesting documents that throw light on the great cont
18. Jammu to Delhi travel time will come to just about six hours: Dr Jitendra Singh The work has started on the first - of- its- kind Katra (J&K) - Delhi Express Road Corridor which will be ready by 2023 and when it becomes functional, the travel time from Katra to Delhi will get reduced to around six and half hours, and from Jammu to Delhi to just about six hours.
Disclosing this here today, Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh stated that once this Express Road Corridor becomes functional, people will prefer to travel to Delhi by road instead of undertaking journey by train
19. Restructured National Bamboo Mission(NBM) is being implemented in 23 States including North East States: Dr. Jitendra Singh Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh today said in a written reply in Lok Sabha that Restructured National Bamboo Mission(NBM) is being implemented in 23 States including North East States.
Under this Mission, for promotion of bamboo products, 172 processing units for value addition of Bamboo, 97 primary processing units for Management of Bamboo waste
20. NERAMAC supports farmers & producers of North East to increase their income: Dr Jitendra Singh today said North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Limited (NERAMAC) supplies good quality seeds, planting materials, machinery and equipment to State Governments to increase the income of farmers. In a written reply to question in Lok Sabha, he said, NERAMAC conducts skill development training programme for exporters (startups) small and local entrepreneurs. NERAMAC also provides platforms to small and local entrepreneurs to market their products through various events and exhibitions
22. Ministry of Women and Child Development invites nominations for the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar-2021 Ministry of Women and Child Development has invited nominations for the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar-2021from children, individuals and institutions. The Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskarwas instituted to felicitate meritorious children, individuals and institutions of the country. These awards are given under two categories - Bal Shakti Puraskar and Bal Kalyan Puraskar.
The Awards are given by the Hon'ble President of India in Darbar Hall, Rashtrapati Bhavan i
24. Steps taken by Government to support tribal communities during Covid pandemic Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) has constituted a team of officers to prepare the roadmap and take necessary measures for implementation/realization of initiatives to restore growth in the economy after the Covid-19 Pandemic. On request of MoTA, the Ministry of Home Affairs has vide Order No. 40-3/2020-DM-I(A) dated 16/04/20 issued guidelines aiming to relax the provisions of lockdown for Collection, harvesting and processing of Minor Forest Produce(MFP)/ Non Timber Forest Produce (NTFP) by STs and oth
26 Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan0 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari (योग एवं प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा अधिकारी) for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 03/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Y ...