Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi released commemorative coin of Rs. 100 denomination to celebrate the Birth Centenary of Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia today through video conference. He also paid tributes to Rajmata on her birth anniversary.
The Prime Minister said he is fortunate to have got the opportunity to release a special commemorative coin of 100 rupees in honour of Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia Ji.
Referring to Vijayaraje ji's book, the Prime Minister said in the book, he was introduced as a youth leader of Gujarat and today after so many years, he is serving as the Pradhan sevak of the country.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia was one of those who led India in the right direction. She was a decisive leader and a skilled administrator. He added that she witnessed every important phase of Indian politics be it burning of foreign clothes, the Emergency and the Ram Temple movement. He stressed that it is important for the present generation to know about Rajmata's life and therefore, it is necessary to repeatedly mention about her and her experiences.
The Prime Minister said Rajmata has taught us that for public service, it is not necessary to be born in a particular family. All that is needed is love for the nation and a democratic temperament. These thoughts, these ideals can be seen in her life. Rajmata had thousands of employees, a magnificent palace, and had all the facilities but she dedicated her life for the cause of common people, for the aspirations of the poor. She was always connected and committed to Public service. He said Rajmata had dedicated herself for the future of the nation. She had sacrificed all her happiness for the future generations of the country. Rajmata did not live for the position and prestige, nor did she do politics.
He recalled a few occasions when Rajmata turned down many positions with humility. He said Atalji and Advani ji once urged her to become the president of the Jana Sangh but she accepted to serve the Jana Sangh as an activist rather.
The Prime Minister said Rajmata loved to recognize her companions by name, and this feeling towards a worker should be in everyone’s mind. Respect, not pride, should be the core of politics. He described Rajmata as a spiritual personality.
The Prime Minister said due to public awareness and mass movements, many changes have taken place in the country in the past few years and many campaigns and schemes have become successful. He highlighted that the country is moving ahead on the path of development with the blessings of Rajmata.
The Prime Minister said today the Nari Shakti of India is advancing and is leading in various fields in the country. He listed the initiatives of the Government which helped in fulfilling the Rajamata’s dreams of women empowerment.
The Prime Minister said it is also a wonderful coincidence that her dream of Ramjanmabhoomi temple for which she fought, has been fulfilled in the year of her birth centenary. He said the success of Atmanirbhar Bharat wil help us in realising her vision of a strong, secure and prosperous india.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
2. Cabinet approves Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat via Sohna-Manesar- Kharkhauda The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval to the Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat via Sohna-Manesar-Kharkhauda.
This Rail Line will start from Palwal and end at existing Harsana Kalan station (On Delhi-Ambala section). This will also give connectivity enroute to existing Patli Station (On Delhi-Rewari line), Sultanpur station (On Garhi Harsaru-Farukhnagar Line) and Asaudha Station (On D
4. Fastrack Investigation of Child Sex Abuse Cases The number of cases of child sexual abuse reported from 2009 to 2018, is available at https://ncrb.gov.in/en/crime-india.
The Government of India implements the ‘Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, 2012’, which provides for mandatory reporting, child friendly recording of statement and evidence and speedy trial of the cases. It is stipulated in Section 44 (1) of POCSO Act, 2012 that National Commis
5. Subsidies for Cotton Every year before commencement of the Cotton Season (October to September), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India fixes the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of two varieties of seed cotton (kapas) to protect the interest of cotton farmers. While recommending MSPs, Commission on Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP) considers important factors like cost of production, overall demand-supply conditions, domestic and international prices, inter-crop price, terms of trade between agricultural and non
6. Financial Assistance to Migrants Central Government was fully conscious that during the period of an inevitable lockdown, people should not be deprived of essential supplies. The situation was closely monitored 24*7 through Control Rooms at national level. With a view to provide food, health care and shelter to homeless people including migrant workers, Central Government on 28.03.2020, allowed the State Governments to use State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for this purpose.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also issued regular
7. Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019 Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has invited proposals for the National Highways Excellence Awards for the year 2020. The awards are given every year in seven categories – Excellence in Project Management, Excellence in Operation and Maintenance, Green Highway, Innov
10. Selection Board for Grant of Permanent Commission to Women Officers in Indian Army Commences Proceedings The Special No 5 Selection Board constituted to screen Women Officers for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Indian Army has commenced it’s proceedings at Army HQ on 14 September 2020. The board is headed by a Senior General Officer and includes a woman officer of the rank of Brigadier. Women officers have been permitted to witness the proceedings as observers in order to add transparency to the process. b
Women Officers who qualify in the screening process will be granted Permanent Co
11. Faceless Appeals launched by CBDT today- Honoring The Honest The Income Tax Department today launched Faceless Income Tax Appeals. Under Faceless Appeals, all Income Tax appeals will be finalised in a faceless manner under the faceless ecosystem with the exception of appeals relating to serious frauds, major tax evasion, sensitive & search matters, International tax and Black Money Act. Necessary Gazette notification has also been issued today.
It may be noted that Hon’ble PM on 13th August, 2020 while launching the Faceless Assessment and Taxp
12. Foundation Stone of World Class ‘Centre for Disability Sports’ at Gwalior Laid Today The foundation stone of ‘Centre for Disability Sports at Gwalior,Madhya Pradesh’ was laid at a function organized by DEPwD, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment through video conferencing today. Shri Narendra SinghTomar,Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Food Processing Industries, Government of India, Shri Vivek Narayan Shejwalkar, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Gwalior, Bharat Singh Kushwah, Minister of State for Hortic
13. Jammu to Delhi travel time will come to just about six hours: Dr Jitendra Singh The work has started on the first - of- its- kind Katra (J&K) - Delhi Express Road Corridor which will be ready by 2023 and when it becomes functional, the travel time from Katra to Delhi will get reduced to around six and half hours, and from Jammu to Delhi to just about six hours.
Disclosing this here today, Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh stated that once this Express Road Corridor becomes functional, people will prefer to travel to Delhi by road instead of undertaking journey by train
14. DGCA Undertakes Special Safety Audit of all Scheduled Airlines in India The DGCA is carrying out special safety audit of all the scheduled airlines in the country. For the Airports, spot inspections at 13 licensed airports have been carried out during the monsoon season by the DGCA.
Regulatory audit of scheduled airlines is carried out every two years as per the Manual of Regulatory Audit. However based on the findings during surveillances, spot checks, complaints, voluntary report and severity of occurrence, risk based audits are carried out in the form of special
20. Malnutrition Deaths among Children in the Country Malnutrition is not a direct cause of death among children. However, it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate has reduced from 74.3 (NFHS-3) to 49.7 (NFHS-4) deaths per thousand live births.
The Government has accorded high priority to the issue of malnutrition and is implementing several schemes/programmes through States/UTs to addres
21. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
22. IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad Launches Chunauti- Next Generation Start-up Challenge Contest Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad today launched “Chunauti”- Next Generation Startup Challenge Contest to further boost startups and software products with special focus on Tier-II towns of India. The government has earmarked a budget of Rs. 95.03 Crore over a period of three years for this programme. It aims to identify around 300 startups working in identified areas and provide them seed fund of upto Rs. 25 Lakh and other fac
26 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC5 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
27 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar19 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
28 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC8 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies