companies that ignore the latest technologies are bound to fall because they lack the equipment that is required to understand the needs and requirements of the customers. Businesses need to be flexible in nature so that they can instantly respond to the changing environment of the industry and serve the clients in the best possible way.
Technology is growing at a very fast and pace and companies need to cope up with the technical changes in order to stay ahead of the competition. There are various technologies that will be introduced in the upcoming year and you must incorporate these technologies into your business if you want to establish your company as a powerful entity in the market. Here are some technologies that you need to look out for in the year 2019:
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
4. Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik Summit Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik Summit
Over the years, India has been able to develop a strong educations system, research institutes, industrial base to utilise the potential of its scientists and academicians. The vast talent pool of India and its resources has been instrumental in driving the development of country.
To reach newer heights, Vai
7. IT Minister Launches National AI Portal of India- www.ai.gov.in IT Minister Launches National AI Portal of India- www.ai.gov.in
On the occasion of the first anniversary of the second tenure of the government, the Union Minister for Electronics and IT, Law and Justice and Communications Ravi Shankar Prasad launched India’s national Artificial Intelligence Portal called www.ai.gov.in
This portal has been jointly developed by the Ministry of Electronics an
8. Aarogya Setu is now open source On 2nd April 2020, India launched Aarogya Setu mobile App for helping augment the efforts of limiting the spread of COVID19, with an objective of enabling Bluetooth based contact tracing, mapping of likely hotspots and dissemination of relevant information about COVID19. The App has over 114 million users as on 26th May, which is more than any other Contact Tracing App in the world. The App is available in 12 languages and on Android, iOS and KaiOS platforms. Citizens across the country are using Aarogya
9. National Technology Day to be celebrated focusing on rebooting the economy through S&T National Technology Day to be celebrated focusing on rebooting the economy through S&T
The conference will bring together Scientists, Technocrats, Government officials, Diplomats, WHO officials and dignitaries from national and international Industry, Research Institutions and Academic Institutions
A high-level digital conference on ‘Rebooting the Economy through Science, Technology and Research Translations titled RESTART’ will be o
10. DRDO develops bio suit with seam sealing glue to keep health professionals fighting COVID-19 safe Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has developed a bio suit to keep the medical, paramedical and other personnel engaged in combating COVID-19 safe from the deadly virus. Scientists at various DRDO laboratories have applied their technical know-how and expertise in textile, coating and nanotechnology to develop the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) having specific type of fabric with coating.
The suit has been prepared with the help of the industry and subjected to rig
11. Science-based website on COVID 19 launched Science-based website on COVID 19 launched
It is a multi-institutional, multi-lingual science communication initiative, called `CovidGyan’
On-Campus Outreach and Awareness for COVID- 19
The facilities include a campus email helpdesk, a campus messaging service, a phone helpline, and a peer support line
Posted On: 13 APR 2020 6:40PM by PIB Delhi
With COVID-19 fear striking the nation at an exponential rate, scientists and engineers i
12. What is an API? (Application Programming Interface) An application programming interface (API) is a computing interface to a software component or a system, that defines how other components or systems can use it. It defines the kinds of calls or requests that can be made, how to make them, the data formats that should be used, the conventions to follow, etc. It can also provide extension mechanisms so that users can extend existing functionality in various ways and to varying degrees. An API can be entirely custom, specific to a component, or it can be d
13. 9 Emerging Technologies to Lookout for in 2019 companies that ignore the latest technologies are bound to fall because they lack the equipment that is required to understand the needs and requirements of the customers. Businesses need to be flexible in nature so that they can instantly respond to the changing environment of the industry and serve the clients in the best possible way.
Technology is growing at a very fast and pace and companies need to cope up with the technical changes in order to stay ahead of the competition. There are var