USD 360 million net new TCV wins in Direct business, highest ever TCV win for a quarter
Mumbai, 22 October 2020: Mphasis Limited (BSE - 526299; NSE - MPHASIS), an Information Technology (IT) solutions provider specializing in cloud and cognitive services, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended 30th September 2020.
Quarter ended 30th September 2020
1. Gross Revenue grew 5.2% QoQ and 12.9% YoY on a reported basis. In constant currency, growth was 6.0% QoQ and 6.7% YoY.
2. USD 360 million TCV wins in Direct business, of which 73% in new-generation services; highest ever TCV win for a quarter.
3. Direct revenue grew 9.7% QoQ and 25.2% YoY on a reported basis. In constant currency, revenue grew 10.9% QoQ and 18.4% YoY
4. DXC revenue declined 14.9% QoQ and 23.9% YoY on a reported basis. In constant currency, revenue declined 15.5% QoQ and 28.9% YoY
5. Net profit grew 9.5% YoY to INR 2,992 million; EPS grew 9.3% YoY to INR 16.04.
“We are pleased with achieving the highest-ever TCV wins for the quarter, as the nature of deals is transformation lead; requiring multiple capabilities and competencies to come together. The investments we made in our tribes & squads model are driving growth and differentiation.” said Nitin Rakesh, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Mphasis.
Recent deal wins:
6. An American multinational company signed Mphasis as a development partner for cloud platform development and process improvements
7. One of America's premier financial services company was in their final phase of a multi-year Core Banking transformation; Mphasis was chosen as a strategic partner for the QA and surrounding interfaces development as they implement the core banking platform.
8. An American bank holding company signed their maiden end-to-end mortgage origination project with Mphasis post their merger with another financial service organization.
Recognitions and Analyst Positioning:
9. The USPTO has approved the patent for Mphasis’ solution ‘DeepInsights’ titled ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI)
System for Data extraction, aggregation & analysis’
10. Achieved Advanced Consulting Partner status in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN)
11. Mphasis Digital Risk recognized as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT Report for Mortgage Business Process Offerings and ‘Innovator’ in Professional Services
12. Recognized as Major Contender in the Everest Group 2020 PEAK Matrix® Assessment for Open Banking IT Services
13. Awarded Gold for Excellence in Talent Acquisition by Brandon Hall Group at 2020 HCM Excellence in Awards for Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, Workforce Management and HR, Sales Performance and Corporate Initiatives
Mphasis (BSE: 526299; NSE: MPHASIS), applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2 TM=1) digital experiences to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients. Click here to know more.
Certain statements mentioned in this presentation concerning our future growth prospects are forward looking statements (the “Forward Statements”) and are based on reasonable expectations of the management, which involves a number of risks, and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such Forward Statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these Forward Statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in our earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, revenue and profits, our ability to generate and manage growth, intense competition in IT services, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price and fixed-time frame contracts, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, our revenues being highly dependent on clients in the United States of America, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, withdrawal of fiscal governmental incentives, political instability, adverse impact of global pandemics (including COVID-19 impact), war, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies, unauthorized use of our intellectual property(ies) and general economic conditions affecting our businesses and industry. We may, from time to time, make additional written and oral Forward Statements. We do not undertake to update any Forward Statements that may be made from time to time by us or on our behalf, unless required under the law.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
4. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
5. Global Competition in Steel Industry Indian steel companies including the public sector steel companies have consistently enhanced their capacities, production and sales including exports over the years. Capacity for domestic crude steel production has been expanded from 109.85 Million Tonnes Per Annum (MTPA) in 2014-15 to 142.29 MTPA in 2019-20 while crude steel production has gone up from 88.98 MTPA in 2014-15 to 109.14 MTPA in 2019-20. India was a net exporter of steel in 2019-20 and during the period of April-August, 2020, steel exports
7. Cabinet approves measures to provide liquidity in the Power Sector Dues to the financial stress caused by COVID-19 The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has approved a one-time relaxation to Power Finance Corporation (PFC) and Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) for extending loans to Distribution Companies (DISCOMs) above limits of working capital cap of 25% of last year’s revenues under Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY).
One-time relaxation would help in providing liquidity to the power sector and ensure payments by State Governments to DISCO
8. Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019 Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has invited proposals for the National Highways Excellence Awards for the year 2020. The awards are given every year in seven categories – Excellence in Project Management, Excellence in Operation and Maintenance, Green Highway, Innov
9. MSP for MFP Scheme has Successfully Strengthened Tribal Economy; Infusing more than Rs 3000 Crore in the Past Few Months! One bright spot in this turbulent and challenging year has been therecord procurement of MFPs under the MSP for MFP Schemein 16 states which has now touchedRs. 148.12 crores.This is the highest-ever in terms of the number of MFPs, the total value of procurement and the number of states involved, since the implementation of the scheme. With this, the total procurement for the year (both Government and private trade) crossed more than Rs3000 crores, proving to be a much needed panacea in these distressing
10. MOHUA Constituted a consultative group of Urban Development Ministers on 29.05.2020 15th Finance Commission (15th FC) in its Report for 2020-21 has recommended that for Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) to qualify for Finance Commission grants from 2021-22 onwards, States will have to notify floor rates for property tax and thereafter show consistent improvement in collection in tandem with the growth rate of State’s own Gross State Domestic Product(GSDP). Additionally, Ministry of Finance, as part of the additional borrowing of 2% of GSDP to States for 2020-21 under Atma Nirbhar Bharat A
11. Rs. 86,449 crore of gross GST revenue collected in the month of August The gross GST revenue collected in the month of August, 2020 is Rs. 86,449 crore of which CGST is Rs. 15,906 crore, SGST is Rs. 21,064 crore, IGST is Rs. 42,264 crore (including Rs. 19,179 crore collected on import of goods) and Cess is Rs.7,215 crore (including Rs. 673 crore collected on import of goods).
The government has settled Rs. 18,216 crore to CGST and Rs. 14,650 crore to SGST from IGST as regular settlement. The total revenue earned by Central Government and the State Governments afte
12. Webinar Organised On Technology Aspects of Remote Voting Election Commission of India, in partnership with Tamil Nadu e-governance Agency organized a webinar on “Technology aspects of remote voting: Exploring Block chain” on 10th August 2020. The webinar brought together technologists, academicians, policy practitioners, cyber security experts from India and around the world. The initial idea for using block chain based voting solution emerged
13. PM addresses the Centenary Convocation of the University of Mysore Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed the Centenary Convocation 2020 of the University of Mysore today through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said the University of Mysore is the center of the great education system of ancient India, the aspirations and capabilities of future India and has realized the vision of "Rajarshi" Nalvadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar and M. Visvesvaraya Ji.
He referred to stalwarts like Bharat Ratna Dr Sarvepalli Radhakr
14. Make In India Recently, Government has taken various steps in addition to ongoing schemes to boost domestic investments in India. These include the National Infrastructure Pipeline, Reduction in Corporate Tax, easing liquidity problems of NBFCs and Banks, various policy measures to boost domestic manufacturing. Government of India has also promoted domestic manufacturing of goods through public procurement orders, Phased Manufacturing Programme (PMP), Schemes for Production Linked Incentives of various Ministries.
16. INDIAN ARMY ORGANISES SEMINAR ON IMPACT OF DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES ON FIGHTING PHILOSOPHY IN FUTURE CONFLICTS Warfare has undergone a sea change due to the emergence of new domains of warfare and disruptive technologies. There is a technology tsunami which is underway and it will compel militaries to reorganize and re-structure to fight future wars. In order to address various aspects of the impact of disruptive technologies, a seminar was organized on the “Impact of Disruptive Technologies on Our Fighting Philosophy in Future Conflicts” as part of the Defense and Strategy Seminar 2020 at Army War Co
17. Shipping Ministry reduces port tariff rates ranging from 60% to 70% for Cruise Ships Ministry of Shipping has rationalized tariff rates for the Cruise vessels. The net effect of the rate relaxation would be an immediate reduction in port charges ranging from 60% to 70%, which will give substantial relief to the cruise industry in India, in line with the government policy to support the economy in COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Following are the rationalized tariff rates for cruise vessels:
The port charges for a Cruise Ship to be charged at $0.085 per GRT (Gross
18. Promotion of Agricultural Research To promote agricultural research and education, and to make the country self- reliant in the agriculture sector, DARE/ICAR has developed a country wide network of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities including 3 Central Agricultural Universities and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) at the district level mandated with technology assessment and demonstration for wider application and capacity
20. NEP 2020 will establish India as a major global education destination: PM Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed the convocation of IIT, Guwahati through video-conferencing today.
Quoting the saying ज्ञानम् विज्ञान सहितम् यत् ज्ञात्वा मोक्ष्यसे अशुभात्। the Prime Minister elaborated that all the knowledge including science is a means to solve the problems.
He was proud of the way institutions like IITs are advancing today and said this energy for
21. Illegal Occupation of Land in Cantonment Region During the year 2018, 2019 and in 2020 (upto 31.08.2020), 7.586 acres of defence land inside cantonment under the management of Defence Estate Organization have been detected as encroached by the residents. Out of above, defence land measuring 4.11 acres have got freed from encroachment during the same period.
The illegal occupation of defence land may cause difficulties in Municipal administration viz. Providing water supply, sanitation and other municipal facilities.
23. Dalmia Bharat Sugar launches herbal hand sanitisers under brand name Dalmia Sanjeevani Dalmia Bharat Sugar launches herbal hand sanitisers under brand name Dalmia Sanjeevani
Expects Rs 200 crore revenue from sale of sanitisers in FY21
National, 07 October 2020: In order to further strengthen its presence in the sanitiser segment, Dalmia Bharat Sugar and Industries Ltd., one of India’s largest sugar companies, today announced the launch of its herbal hand sanitiser under the brand name Dalmia Sanjeevani. Based on