Loose and sagging breasts concern women. This can be due to weight fluctuations, pregnancy, aging, or may be heredity. Breast lift surgery will help you to tighten and lift the breasts, to give a more youthful appearance.
For more info visit www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com or call now on 9958221983 / 81 to book your free consultation.
#BreastLift #Mastopexy #BreastLiftSurgery #Beforeandafter #DrKashyap #CosmeticSurgery #PlasticSurgeon #Delhi #India
At Breast Surgery India, we make sure that patients get the finest of the treatment. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap is a name you can count on if you are looking for the best breast surgeon in Delhi. The only Active Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Ajaya Kashyap has an experience spanning over two decades in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Our aim is to provide patients with the best breast surgery cost in Delhi.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit https://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com/
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Allocation of Funds to States for Battling COVID-19 Public health and hospitals being a State subject, the primary responsibility of treatment of COVID-19 patients lies with the respective State governments. States/UTs are using their own resources for COVID-19 management including for treatment of the patients and the details are not maintained centrally.
Besides this, States/UTs are being provided required technical and financial assistance under National Health Mission (NHM) for managing the COVID-19.
2. CCI approves acquisition of Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. by International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approves acquisition of Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. (“Spinco”) by International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (“IFF”) under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002, today.
The proposed combination relates to the acquisition of sole control by IFF, over the Nutrition & Biosciences business (“N&B Business”) of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (“DuPont”), by means of
4. AYUSH Ministry inks MoU with Industry Bodies to promote Medicinal Plants cultivation In a historic event today, the National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), Ministry of AYUSH signed an MoU through virtual meeting with the major AYUSH and Herbal industry bodies covering a set of measures to promote medicinal plant cultivation.
The industry bodies which signed the MoU include ADMA (Ayurvedic Drug Manufacturer’s Association), Mumbai; AMAM (Association for Manufactures of Ayurvedic Medicines), New Delhi; AMMOI (Ayurvedic Medicines Manufacturers Organization of India), Th
6. Medical waste management during COVID-19 pandemic As informed by Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), disposal of bio-medical waste including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kit worn by healthcare professionals as well as general public became a challenge during the on-going Corona Virus Disease of 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.
Public Health’ being a State subject, information relating to increase in COVID-19 cases among individuals employed in garbage collection and disposal, due to mismanag
7. Impact of pandemic on child immunisation programmes The utilization of immunization services slowed down at the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic in April 2020, but coverage has improved subsequently because of series of measures been taken.
To restore universal immunization, following steps were taken by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) during COVID-19 pandemic:
States/ UTs have been provided with a series of guidelines for delivering immunization services as well as Reproductive, Maternal, New born, Child, Ado
8. Pandemic related rise in mental illness cases The Government has taken a number of initiatives to provide psychosocial support during COVID-19.
These initiatives include:
Setting up of a 24/7 helpline to provide psychosocial support, by mental health professionals, to the entire affected population, divided into different target groups viz children, adult, elderly, women and healthcare workers.
Issuance of guidelines/ advisories on management of mental health issues, catering to different segments of the societ
9. COVID hospitals in India As per the information provided by the States/ UTs on the Covid-19 Portal, State-wise details of Covid dedicated facilities and ICU beds in COVID dedicated facilities (Government and Private both) as on 18th September 2020 is given at Annexure.
In view of cases being reported in various parts of the country, the situation is dynamic, and the bed utilization position changes day-to-day. Hence, the data on vacant beds will only be available with the state government/ respective h
10. Government to study the arbitration case award in Vodafone International Holding BV The Finance Ministry has said today that it has just been informed that the award in the arbitration case invoked by Vodafone International Holding BV against Government of India has been passed. The Government will be studying the award and all its aspects carefully in consultation with its counsels. After such consultations, the Government will consider all options and take a decision on further course of action including legal remedies before appropriate fora.
11. Historic reform in Medical Education: National Medical Commission (NMC) constituted Historic reform in the field of medical education has been effectedby the Union Government with the constitution of the National Medical Commission (NMC), along with four Autonomous Boards. With this, the decades old institution of the Medical Council of India (MCI) stands abolished. Along with NMC, the four Autonomous Boards ofUG and PG Medical Education Boards, Medical Assessment and Rating Board, and Ethics and Medical Registration Board have also been constituted to help the NMC in day to day functio
12. Govt. has set a target to increase the number of Janaushadhi Kendras to 10500 by the end of March 2025. Union Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers Shri D V Sadananda Gowda has said that with a vision to provide quality medicines at an affordable rates for the common man especially the poor, Govt. has set a target to increase the number of Pradhanmantri Janaushadhi Kendras PMBJK to 10500 by the of March 2025. As on 15th September 2020 the number of stores has increased to 6606.
With this all the districts in the country will have Janaushadhi Kendras . This will ensure e
13. Prime Minister to Review Status and Preparedness of COVID response and management in 7 High Focus States/UTs tomorrow Prime Minister will chair a high level virtual meeting with the Chief Ministers and Health Ministers of seven COVID high burden States/UT to review the status and preparedness of COVID response and management, tomorrow, 23rd September 2020.
These States/UT are Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Punjab.
More than 63% of the Active Cases of the country are concentrated in these seven States/ UT. They also account for 65.5% of the total confirmed
14. Measures for welfare of Pensioners during COVID-19 The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh said in a written reply in Rajya Sabha today that several measures have been taken for the benefit of pensioners during COVID-19.
The Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, ever since the lockdown due to unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, has been taking various initiatives for the pensioners
15. Best Skin Specialist in Delhi- Dermatologist in Delhi Best Dental Clinic In Delhi : Dr Kandhari's Skin & Dental Clinic For complete and proper dental solution at the Best Skin specialist in Delhi at Dr. Kandhari's. For more info log on to Best Dental Clinic in Delhi, South Delhi, Greater Kailash
17. Impact of Coronavirus The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has severely impacted some of the major economies of the world. It has affected countries across the globe including some of the major players like USA, European Union, UK, and India.Both World Bank and IMF estimate contraction in global GDP for FY 2020-21 due to the spillover effects of the lockdown to curb the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. Various sectors were affected due to the nation-wide lockdown. However, after the lockdown was relaxed, we see significant improvement
18. Institute- Industry collaboration to boost development of devices for osteoarthritis & diabetic foot ulcer Development of orthotic devices may soon receive a boost with a Kerala based scientific institution collaborating with a Mohali based private manufacturer for co-development of such devices catering to clinical conditions such as osteoarthritis and diabetic foot ulcer.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala (SCTIMST), an Institute of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has signed
19. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
20. Health challenges being solved through holistic methods with integrated medicine systems: PM Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today dedicated two future-ready national premier Ayurveda institutions to the nation to mark celebration of the 5th Ayurveda Day, here today through video conferencing. The Prime Minister dedicated to the nation the Institute of Teaching & Research in Ayurveda (ITRA), Jamnagar as an Institution of National Importance (INI), and the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur as a D
21. Ayurvedic Drugs and Protocol for COVID-19 A total of 247 proposals of Ayurveda interventions have been received under modified Extra Mural research (EMR) Scheme for SARS CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 disease. Out of 247 proposals, 21 research proposals recommended by competent authority on Ayurveda for SARS/COVID cases have been approved for funding.
Ministry of AYUSH has formed an Inter-disciplinary AYUSH R&D Task Force. Task Force has formulated and designed clinical research protocols for prophylactic studies and add-on intervent
22. Yoga in Helping Recovery of COVID-19 Patients The Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), has undertaken a research project to verify the efficacy of Yoga in facilitating early recovery of COVID – 19 patients in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Rishikesh and RML Hospital, Delhi.
Due to stringent restrictions on mass gatherings arising from the contagious nature of COVID-19, the theme for International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2020 was adopted as ‘Yoga at Home,
23. Medical education of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy to get revolutionary revamp With the passage of two important bills of the Ministry of AYUSH by the Parliament, the country is all set to bring revolutionary reforms in the medical education of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy.
The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Bill, 2020 and the National Commission for Homoeopathy Bill 2020 were passed in Lok Sabha on 14th September 2020. These twin bills seek to replace the existing Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 and the Homoeopathy Central Counci
24. Treatment of Non-COVID-19 Patients During Pandemic The patients who were not suffering from Corona but still have been treated in AIIMS and Central Government run hospitals in IPD as well as in OPD after 24th March, 2020 in the country is given in Annexure.
As per the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates 2016-17 (latest available), public expenditure on health as a percentage of GDP is 1.2%.
No such patient who was already admitted in AIIMS or Central Government run hospitals whether serious/critical or non-serious was disch
25. Primary Health Centres (PHCs) Under the National Health Mission (NHM), Primary Health Centre (PHC) are established to cover a population of 30,000 in rural areas and 20,000 in hilly, tribal and desert areas.
PHCs are established to cover defined population. As per the Rural Health Statistics-2019, as on 31.03.2019, a total of 24,855 rural PHCs and 5,190 urban PHCs have been functional in the country. State-wise details including for Rajasthan are given below:
NUMBER OF PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES (PHCs) FUNCTIO
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching37 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan0 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari (योग एवं प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा अधिकारी) for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 03/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Y ...
29 Xth (10) CRP for Specialist Officers Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank0 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2020-21 for and recruitment and selection of personnel for Specialist Officers (SO) Government Job Vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Specialist Officer Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS. SarkariNaukriBlog dot com ...
30 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC6 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
31 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research11 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
34 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs17 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
35 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC21 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
36 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research9 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
37 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat11 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
38 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat3 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...
41 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar20 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
43 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC9 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies