Pangeanic is a professional translation agency that offers translation, website localization services and transcription services, always with professional results. The following are the different types of translations offered by the agency.
Standard translation service
One of its most popular translation services. Pangeanic translators produce high-quality translations, which are then verified and reviewed by expert Project Managers and finally returned to the translator for final approval.
Premium translation service
This premium translation service exceeds the requirements of the International Translation Standard ISO17100, according to which the company is independently certified and audited. This premium translation service includes additional proofreading because 2 pairs of eyes are better than one. Also, this premium translation service is recommended for serious content: printed material, websites, applications and marketing content.
Quick translation service
If you need fast translation services, Pangeanic can convert your documents in hours or even a day into the world's most popular languages thanks to its massive pool of more than 3,000 registered professional translators. This is a professional and reliable fast translation service: an expert translator will convert the original into your native language and check it thoroughly before handing over the work to a Project Manager for final quality verification and approval. This fast level of translation service is in accordance with the ISO9001 standard.
Professional proofreading services ensure that the translated document or first draft translation sounds completely native in the chosen target language. Pangeanic has always a bilingual translator to compare the original text and the target translation so that the client's work is not read as a translation, but as a native version.
Correction services are not an extra luxury that you can do without. Many companies write and translate their website´s texts into a foreign language, acting as a translation company, without a native of the final language having reviewed the text. With Pangeanic, the client makes sure that they do not make any mistakes in their publishing process: they can provide a self-translated document and use Pangeanic's proofreading services and one of the experienced translators will polish and finish it, providing a final version of the native speaker (English, French, Spanish, German, etc.). The proofreading services mean that the document will be finished and complete, offering a final version corrected by a native of the final language. Proofing services are always important if the client has carried out their own translations or ordered the translations elsewhere because two heads are always better than one.
Quality is a differentiator based on many steps in the process and built-in verification procedures. The Valencian-origin translation agency Pangeanic applies the strictest and extremely careful quality control and guarantee procedures in every step of its daily work. Some of its staff worked in quality assurance departments in Great Britain in the 1990s and for the Ford Motor Company and Rolls Royce Industrial and Marine.
All Pangenic´s members follow the Pangeanic Quality Principle. This also applies to all their services related to technology and the human relationship that they always try to establish with external personnel and clients, who in fact have the last word on what they do. They are always open to suggestions for improvement from their customers, as they are the key to developing products and services.
The agency works with a standard that was developed with the aim of having a consistent standard that is useful to objectively measure the quality of the translation of automotive service information, regardless of the source language, regardless of the target language, regardless how the translation is done, that is, human translation or machine translation.
The method is based on a point-based system. The fewer points a translation gets, the higher the quality of the translation.
Errors are divided into 7 categories and each category is described comprehensively: incorrect term, incorrect meaning, omission, structural error, spelling error, punctuation error, and miscellaneous error.
Each category is weighted. Some categories of error are considered to affect final quality more than others. For example, a spelling mistake can score fewer points than mistakes found in the wrong term category.
Once an error is identified as belonging to a category, the human reviewer decides whether the error is serious or minor.
The metric is easy to follow and easy to implement. It is an excellent step in creating an objective measure of language quality. Furthermore, it is highly customizable: if a publisher believes that in a particular application a spelling error can be more damaging to a translated version than using an incorrect term, they can easily change the weighting.
Finally, the metric results be used to compare linguistic standards and serve as a basis for discussion with clients or translation groups.
If your organization plans to use this standard, you need to keep in mind that the metric was specifically created with the automotive service information industry in mind. Consequently, it may not be the most suitable method to evaluate translation where style and / or voice are of utmost importance. Also, the results of reviews must be collected manually and comparisons can be difficult if you work directly from spreadsheets.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Private Sector Participation in Space Sector Government has created Indian National Space, Promotion &Authorization Centre (INSPACe), under Department of Space to encourage, promote and hand hold the private sector for their participation in Space Sector. Private players will also be able to use ISRO infrastructure through INSPACe.The decision of Government was conveyed to the Members of the scientific community elaborately, and scientific community welcomed the Government decision.
The role of New Space India Limited (NSIL) in the po
2. Rajya Sabha passes Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 today Rajya Sabha passed Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 in New Delhi today. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act of 2014 and Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act, 2017 are the unique initiatives of the Government of India to impart knowledge in the field of Information Technology to provide solutions to the challenges faced by the country.The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 wa
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate the summit Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020 on October 5 Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog are organizing a Global Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ from October 5-9, 2020. The Summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the august presence ofMinister of Electronics & IT, Communications and Law &Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, eminent global AI expert Professor R
4. Professional Uruguayan Software Company A software factory offers the technical knowledge, agile development and implementation methodologies that allow a rapid acquisition of the tool, in order to solve and support the automation of administrative or information processes, as well as the reporting that is defined. In addition, they look for cutting-edge technologies that achieve user-friendly and efficient tool performance.
Modern businesses must adapt to the changing needs of their customers. In this new business p
6. The top Python developers in the United States Python is a Swiss Army Knife for programmers. It is a veteran programming language present in many applications and operating systems. We can find it running on servers, in iOS, Android, Linux, Windows or Mac applications. This is because it has a moderate learning curve and because its philosophy emphasizes offering a readable code syntax.
It is a versatile multiplatform and multiparadigm programming language that stands out for its readable and clean code. On
7. ERP Software is key for companies´ digital transformation The traditional focus of ERP software is to help automate business processes, especially those that are considered critical to ensure the basic operation of the company. On the other hand, digital transformation has a broader and more disruptive focus, in which companies seek new ways of doing things to satisfy and delight their customers. ERP software is the first stage of transformation, but it requires additional work.
The mastery of ERP software in
8. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
9. Outstanding translation agency Pangeanic is a professional translation agency that offers translation, website localization services and transcription services, always with professional results. The following are the different types of translations offered by the agency.
Standard translation service
One of its most popular translation services. Pangeanic translators produce high-quality translations, which are th
10. NTPC allowed to use drones for research and inspection of Thermal Power Projects Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have granted conditional exemption to National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) for the deployment of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) for carrying out research and inspection activities at Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Station, Madhya Pradesh, Gadarwara Super Thermal Power Plant, Madhya Pradesh, and Sipat Super Thermal Power Project, Chhattisgarh using drones.
Shri Amber Dubey, Joint Secretary, Ministry
11. CSIR-CMERI comes up with High Flow Rate Water Purification Technology for Fluoride and Iron Removal NEED OF THE TECHNOLOGY:
The contamination of fluoride and iron in drinking water is increasing day by day. Iron is the most abundant trace element in human body, responsible for accomplishment of vital biological functions such as gastrointestinal processes and the regulation of body temperature. But when iron level in water is beyond 0.3 ppm (as per WHO guideline), it shows several adverse effects including liver disease, irregular heart rhythm and neuronal disorder etc.
13. 11 Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Students
The Most Popular Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Learners
Hundreds of digital education tools have been created with the purpose of giving autonomy to the student, improving the administration of academic processes, encouraging collaboration, and facilitating communication
15. Workshop to mark 20 years of Himalayan Chandra Telescope to highlight the science it produced In the cold, dry desert of Ladakh, 4500 meters above the mean sea level, for two decades, the 2-m diameter optical-infrared Himalayan Chandra Telescope (HCT) at the Indian Astronomical Observatory (IAO) has been scanning the night sky in search of stellar explosions, comets, asteroids, and exo-planets.
The telescope remotely operated using a dedicated satellite communication link from the Centre for Research & Education in Science & Technology (CREST), Indian I
16. Successful Flight Test of SMART Supersonic Missile Assisted Release of Torpedo (SMART) has been successfully flight tested today 5th Oct 2020 at 1145 hrs from Wheeler Island off the coast of Odisha. All the mission objectives including missile flight upto the range and altitude, separation of the nose cone, release of Torpedo and deployment of Velocity Reduction Mechanism (VRM) have been met perfectly.
The tracking stations (Radars, Electro Optical Systems) along the coast and the telemetry stations including down range ships
17. Department of Science & Technology is having three binational Centres Presently the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India is having three binationalCentres namely Indo-French Centre for Promotional of Advanced Research (IFCPAR)established with France in 1987, Indo-US Science & Technology Forum (IUSSTF) established in2000 with USA and Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) established in 2010under inter-governmental agreements.
During last three years, the following new programmes have been launched by these binationalCentres:
19. National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is boosting high power computing in the country India is fast expanding its supercomputer facilities and developing the capacity to manufacture its own supercomputers in the country.
The National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is rapidly boosting high power computing in the country through its various phases to meet the increasing computational demands of academia, researchers, MSMEs, and startups in areas like oil exploration, flood prediction as also genomics, and drug discovery.
With the infrastructure planned in NSM Phase-I alre
21. Education Minister virtually attends Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology Union Minister of Education Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually attended Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology (Department of Higher Education) as Chief Guest today. Union Minister of State for Education Shri Sanjay Dhotre also attended the event through video conferencing as Guest of Honor.
The Commission has done important work in the creation and development of Scientific and Technical Terminology for Hindi and other Indi
23. Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020 Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020
Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020
As India and the world reorient in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, a landmark policy initiative has been flagged by the Government of India. The Science, Technology and Innovation Poli
24. Study showing stars of varied ages can co-exist in open clusters, provides clue to stellar evolution in the Milky Way Galaxy Study showing stars of varied ages can co-exist in open clusters, provides clue to stellar evolution in the Milky Way Galaxy
Stars in our Galaxy are formed from the molecular clouds present in the Galaxy. It is believed that the majority of stars in our Galaxy are formed in the star clusters making them important clues to understand the star formation mechanism. Open star clusters are a system of stars bound by gravity in which stars are born from the same molecular clouds. All the stars in a
26 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab4 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
27 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
28 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC19 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
29 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat1 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...