On the basis of the result of the written part of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination-2020 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th to 18th October, 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONALsubject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claim relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready.
3. In accordance with the Rules of examination, all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) which will be available on the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in and submit the same ONLINE along with the scanned copies of certificates. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 14.12.2020 to 24.12.2020 till 6.00 P.M. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission will also be available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination-2020 published in the gazette of India, dated5 25.09.2019.
4. The instructions for filling up DAF available on the website along with the Rules of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination-2020 must be read carefully with regard to the certificates that are to be produced at the time of Interview. The candidate will be solely responsible for not producing sufficient valid proof in support of his/her age, date of birth, educational qualifications, caste (SC/ST/OBC), EWS and physically disability status. The qualified candidates must bring all the original certificates during the Interview/Personality Test for verification
5. Schedule of Interviews of candidates, who have qualified for the Personality Test will be published in due course of time on the Commission’s Website. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates. The candidates are advised to check their e-mail also for further information.
6. No request for change in the date and time of Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
7. The mark-sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days. The candidates can access the marks-sheet after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the Marks Sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to the candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
8. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letters or e-mails.
9. Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its Campus. Candidate may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M in person or over telephone Nos. (011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this counter.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. ICSI CSEET Result 2020 declared at icsi.edu ICSI CSEET Result 2020: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) on Thursday declared the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2020 result on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can view their ICSI CSEET results 2020 and download their e-marksheet on the official website at icsi.edu.
3. Result of Engineering Services(Main) Examination 2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2020 held by U.P.S.C. on 18th October 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/ Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to
5. Result of Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination-2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination-2020 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th to 18th October, 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL
6. Declaration of Final Results of NDA and Naval Academy Examination(II), 2019 The following is the list, in order of merit of 662 candidates, who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th November, 2019 and the subsequent Interviews held by the Services Selection Board, of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 144th Course and Naval Academy for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). For detailed information regarding the d
8. TS POLYCET results 2020 declared at polycetts.nic.in; know details The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, declared the results of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2020 examination on its official websi. Students who have appeared in the TS POLYCET exam can check their results online and download their rank card at polycetts.nic.in.
The entrance examination is held for admission to various polytechnic courses in colleges spread across Telangana.
9. WBPSC Declares Food Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment Exam Result West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced the result of the written exam held for selection of Sub-inspector in the West Bengal Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Gr-III under the Food & Supplies Department. Candidates who have qualified the exam have been shortlisted for the interview.
WBPSC has also release
10. IGNOU June term-end exam 2020 result declared IGNOU June term-end exam result 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the results for the June term-end examinations. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results on the official website of IGNOU- ignou.ac.in.
The grade cards for for BCA/ MCA/ MP/ MPB/ BDP/ BA/ B.COM/ B.Sc./ ASSO, other programmes have also been released and can be accessed by the students at the official website.
IGNOU June TEE
11. Class X results of CBSE declared; Trivandrum region records highest pass percentage The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared Class X results today. Trivandrum performed best amongst all regions with 99.28 % pass percentage followed by Chennai region with 98.95 % while Bengaluru stands at third position with 98.23 % pass percentage. A total of 18, 73,015students appeared in the exam out of which 17, 13,121students passed the exam. Overall pass percentage of this year is 91.46. Further details of CBSE results are as follows:
13. FMGE 2020: NBE has Released the Result at https://nbe.edu.in/, Students Can Check the Details Here Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2020 result has been released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on its official website https://nbe.edu.in/ or https://natboard.edu.in/. The result is available in the form of a merit list, which includes the roll number, scores obtained and the qualifying status of the candidate. Only the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 150 marks out of
16. Combined Defence Services Examination (II)2019-Final Result The following are the lists, in order of merit of 196 (106+76+14) candidates who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in September, 2019 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the 149th (DE) Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-F
17. UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 Exam Result Declared; Check Details Here Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 result on August 06. Candidates can check their UPPSC result 2020 from the official website - www.uppsc.up.nic.in. This year, 454 candidates have qualified the UPPSC ACF/RFO 2017 mains exam. Candidates who cleared the mains exam will be called for a personal interview now. Check here for more details.
18. UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 Exam Result Declared; Check Details Here Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 result on August 06. Candidates can check their UPPSC result 2020 from the official website - www.uppsc.up.nic.in. This year, 454 candidates have qualified the UPPSC ACF/RFO 2017 mains exam. Candidates who cleared the mains exam will be called for a personal interview now. Check here for more details.
20. IBPS Clerk Exam Result Released, Go On The results of RRB Clerk and PO Exam 2019 have been released by institute of banking perspective selection. Interested persons who appeared in the exam can download their result on the official portal or through the next given link. Let me tell you that 8000 vacant posts were to be filled up through this examination.
IBPS announced the results on September 18, 2020. Candida
21. AHSEC Result 2020: Re-checking Result of Assam Class 12 Science Exam Released, Get Link Here The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has released the re-checking results of Assam HS Science exam 2020. The candidates who had applied for re-checking of their Assam Class 12 Science result can now check the same online. AHSEC has released the HS Science re-checking result 2020 on the official website - ahsec.nic.in. Students will be able to check their re-checked HS Science results against their exam roll number. A direct link to the Assam HS Science Re-checking Result 2020 ha
22. ICSI CSEET result 2020 declared at icsi.edu, heres direct link to download score card The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has declared the result of first Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) held on 29th and 31st August, 2020. The CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) Result 2020 on the official website of the Institute - icsi.edu - today at 2 pm.
The candidates who appeared in the ICSI CSEET 2020 are advised to visit the official website of the ICSI to check and download their result. The
23. CHSE Odisha +2 Commerce Result 2020 Date and Time Declared; Check Here The Council of Higher Education (CHSE) has declared the CHSE Odisha +2 Commerce Result 2020 Date and Time. The board will declare the Odisha 12th Commerce Results 2020 on August 19, 2020 at 11:30 AM. Approx 25, 000 students appeared for the examination.
Odisha CHSE Result 2020 for Commerce streams will be released online on chseodisha.nic.in. Students should keep their admit card handy to check the result in online mode.
CHSE Odisha +2 Commerce Result 2020 Date and Time
25. Odisha Plus 2 Science Result 2020 DECLARED: CHSE releases Class 12 results; check scores via SMS The Odisha Class 12 Science stream exam results were declared today (12 August, Wednesday) at 12.30 pm by the state council for higher secondary education (CHSE). Students can check the official website — orissaresults.nic.in.
Around one lakh students are awaiting their scores in the Science examination this year.
In addition to the official website, students can check their scores via SMS.
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
28 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs31 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
30 Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Vacancy in UPPCL 2021#Uttar Pradesh27 Days Remaining for Apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites online application on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee - Civil Engineering) for various offices (DISCOMS/TRASCO) of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) (Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021/JE/Civil).
This vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil 2021 in UPPCL is suitable for those who have a Diploma in Engineering in t ...