8 Track and Field Athletes were included in the core group of the Target Olympic Podium Scheme at the 50th MOC meeting held on November 26. 7 Track and Field Athletes were included in the TOPS developmental group.
The decision to include athletes in the TOPS core group was based on their performance progression and their qualification or high probability of qualification for the Tokyo Olympics scheduled next year. The following athletes were inducted into the TOPS scheme: Shivpal Singh (Men’s Javelin Throw and qualified for Olympics), Annu Rani (Women’s Javelin Throw), KT Irfan (Men’s 20km walk and qualified for Olympics), Arokia Rajiv (Men’s 400m and 4x400m relay), Noah Nirmal Tom (Men’s 400m and 4x400m relay), Alex Anthony (Men’s 400m and 4x400m relay), MR Poovamma (Women’s 400m and 4x400m relay) and Dutee Chand (Women’s 100m and 200m). India earned an Olympic quota in the Mixed 4x400m relay at the 2019 World Championships.
Following performance review, 9 athletes who are part of the TOPS scheme have been retained including Neeraj Chopra, Hima Das and Tajinder Pal Singh Toor. Triple Jumper Arpinder Singh was excluded from the TOPS scheme.
The following 7 athletes have been included in TOPS developmental group: Harsh Kumar (Men’s 400m and 4x400m relay), Veeramani Revathi (Women’s 400m and 4x400m relay), Vithya R (Women’s 400m and 4x400m relay), Tejaswin Shankar (Men’s High Jump), Shaili Singh (Women’s Long Jump), Sandra Babu (Women’s Triple Jump) and Harshita Sehrawat (Women’s Hammer Throw).
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Dutee Chand and KT Irfan included in TOPS Core group along with some promising young athletes in Development Group 8 Track and Field Athletes were included in the core group of the Target Olympic Podium Scheme at the 50th MOC meeting held on November 26. 7 Track and Field Athletes were included in the TOPS developmental group.
The decision to include athletes in the TOPS core group was based on their performance progression and their qualification or high probability of qualification for the Tokyo Olympics scheduled next year. The following athletes were inducted into the TOPS scheme: Shivpal Singh (Men&rsq
4. Measures taken by Government for athletes and coaches during Covid-19 pandemic As far as players and coaches supported by Sport Authority of India (SAI), no financial curtailment has been done. Further, during the lockdown period, players have been provided with the following facilities to continue their training:
Regular Online Training / Class conducted for athletes by the coaches to keep them motivated and fit during lock down period. Athletes were provided with online training module for daily practice.
Regular interaction with the athletes was done
5. The 36th National Games allotted to Goa have been postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic The 36th National Games allotted to Goa, which was scheduled from 20.10.2020 to 04.11.2020, had been postponeddue to outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Central assistance of Rs.97.80 crore has been released to the Government of Goa for creation / development of sports infrastructure for 36th National Games.
The first Khelo India University Games was successfully conducted at Odisha from 22ndFebruary to 1st March, 2020 with total athlete participation of 3182 from 158 universities in 1
7. Project under Khelo India Scheme for the State of Kerala One project proposal for construction of a 400 metre synthetic track at Medical College, Pariyaram, Kannur, Kerala at an estimated cost of Rs. 7.00 crore has been received under the Khelo India Scheme. The project proposal has been recommended by the Project Appraisal Committee of Khelo India Scheme in its meeting held on 05.08.2020. A number of similar project proposals have been received from various other States/Union Territories and other eligible entities also. At the next stage, based on the projec
9. Sports Funding through National Sports Federations Under the Scheme of Assistance to National Sports Federations (NSFs), funds are provided for conduct of national championships, international tournaments in India, participation in international tournaments abroad, coaching camps, purchase of equipments, engagement of foreign coaches, etc. Budgetary allocation for Scheme of Assistance to NSFs during 2019-20 was Rs. 300.85 crore and budgetary allocation during current financial year 2020-21 is Rs. 245.00 crore.
An amount of Rs.390.42 crore has b
10. SAI approves Coaching Camp for Core Olympic Probables; Opens Karni Singh Shooting Range for national squad shooters The Sports Authority of India has approved the request for training facilities at the Karni Singh Shooting Range for national squad shooters with effect from 05 Oct 2020. 64 additional shooters would be provided ammunition and target on Govt expense.
The SAI had already opened up the Dr Karni Singh Shooting Range (KSSR) in New Delhi for the NRAI core group as well as the developmental group and Khelo India shooters.
SAI also understands the requirement of a dedicated camp for shooters
11. Sports Ministry to establish Khelo India State Centres of Excellence (KISCE) in Meghalaya and 5 more states The Sports Ministry is set to establish the Khelo India Centre of Excellence (KISCE) in Meghalaya and five more states, under the ministry’s flagship Khelo India scheme. Besides Meghalaya, five other states of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Assam and Sikkim have been identified in the second leg.
Speaking about the decision to set up the KISCEs, Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Shri Kiren Rijiju said,"These 6 new Khelo India State
14. Government has recently enhanced the prize money of National Sports Awards: Shri Kiren Rijiju This Ministry is implementing the Scheme of ‘Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons’ for providing lifelong monthly pension to medal winners of Olympic Games, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games, etc. after they retire from active sports and the Scheme of ‘PanditDeendayalUpadhyay National Welfare Fund for Sportspersons’ (PDUNWFS)’ for providing financial assistance to sportspersons of yesteryears now living in indigent circumstances. Further, Government has enhancedthe prize money
16. ACCREDITATION OF National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) has complied with the International Standards for Laboratories (ISL) and WADA requirements and has submitted the compliance report to WADA on 29th August, 2020, requesting for revoking suspension of NDTL at the earliest. The Government and NDTL have been in continuous communication with WADA in this regard. Meanwhile, India is sending dope samples to other WADA accredited laboratory.
This information was given by Union Minister of State (IC) for Youth Aff
18. NYKS is one of the largest youth organizations in the world: Shri Kiren Rijiju Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports implements different youth centric activities for youth development through its three major schemes, namely (i) RashtriyaYuvaSashktikaranaKaryakram (ii) National Service Scheme (NSS) (iii) Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD).
Please click here for details of the Schemes of the Department of Youth Affairs.
20. Steps taken by Government to enhance popularity of Kabaddi asa sport For making Kabaddi popular, the Government has taken following initiatives / measures:
The sports facilities of Sports Authority of India (SAI) and Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior and Guwahati have been made available free of cost for sports including Kabaddi for organising training programmes and sporting events.
Inclusion of Kabaddi in Khelo India Youth Games and Khelo India University Games.
(iii) 126 athletes of Kabaddi
21. Promotion of Kho Kho and Kabaddi Amateur Kabaddi Federation of India and KhoKho Federation of India, which have been given government recognition to promote the sports of Kabaddi and Kho Kho in the country, have been provided with the admissible financial assistance and other support under the various Schemes of the Ministry and the Sports Authority of India. Further, both Kabaddi and Kho Kho are part of the Khelo India Youth Games. Kabaddi and Kho Kho are also included in the list of games/sports which qualify the meritorio
22. Bajrang Punia, Vinesh Phogat join online Fit India Freedom Run event at SAI Sonepat The Sports Authority of India’s Northern Regional Centre in Sonepatorganised an online interaction earlier today with 391 participants on the Fit India Freedom Run. Star wrestlers and Khel Ratna winners in 2019 and 2020 respectively Bajrang Punia and VineshPhogat were among the speakers at the event that lasted for one and a half hours. The event was inaugurated by Lalita Sharma, Regional Director, SAI NRC Sonepat and saw the participation of athletes and coaches from SAI Sonepat and SAI centres ac
23. BCCI announces schedule for IPL 2020 BCCI announces schedule for IPL 2020
The IPL Governing Council on Sunday announced the schedule for Indian Premier League 2020 to be held in UAE.
The season will kickstart on 19th September in Abu Dhabi with a blockbuster clash between defending champions Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings.
After the tournament opener on Saturday, Dubai will host its first game on Sunday when Delhi Capitals take on Kings XI Punjab followed by t
24 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 Recruitment of Experienced Technical Professionals in NFL 2020#Bank3 Days Remaining for Apply National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is looking for qualified, bright, young, energetic, dynamic and result oriented Engineers as Management Trainee (Technical) in various disciplines for its various Units / Offices.
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by the NFL for recruitment of following the 30 Management Trainee Technical vacancy recruitment. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
30 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs40 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
31 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
32 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
33 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh18 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
34 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana23 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
35 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
36 MMMOCL Permanent Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Jobs21 Days Remaining for Apply Maha Mumbai Metro (M3) Operation Corporation Ltd. (MMMOCL) intends to appoint qualified and experienced Engineering professionals for the following 127 Government Job Vacancy posts of Permanent Job Vacancy posts on prescribed format in Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited.
MMMOCL Permanent Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Manager (P/Way): 01 vacancies
Station Manager: 03 vacancies
38 Various Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission#Jammu and Kashmir3 Days Remaining for Apply SIDS (human resource agency), invites online applications on fast track basis from domiciles of UT Jammu & Kashmir for their selection in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission on contract basis, for the following Positions:
The Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission (JKRLM) is the implementing agency for Deen Dayal Antodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) and registered under J& ...
39 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand13 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...