Are you looking for the top coaching institutes to crack the SSC exam? If yes, then this post can help you to find the best coaching institutes in Patna. We have listed few top rated and renowned coaching centers, just check them out below:
List Of Top SSC Coaching Center In Patna
Rank 1. Mahendra’s
Mahendras Educational Pvt. Ltd. is well known name in Patna for SSC coaching. The tagline of this institute is “Your Success is Our Success”. Mahendras also provides classes for Banking, Railway and other competitive exams. Mahendras provides class notes to the students. Well experienced and expert faculties are there to guide the students. Mahendra’s provides online test series as they have their computer lap. Apart from that they also provide offline test series. Mahendras is on 2nd position in best top coachings of SSC in Patna.
3rd Floor, Shop No 219-233, Pandey Mall, Above Vishal Mega Mart, Frazer Road, Patna, Bihar 800001
SSC-Rs. 6,950 for 4-5 Months
Study Material,Work Sheet, Silver Card, Bag ,Test Series Online with Lab,Offline Test
Manikant- Reoasing,English-Saurabh sir
Nothing to be shared
Rank 2. Paramount Coaching Center
Paramount coaching was established in 2006 and known for its quality education. Paramount provides online test series to students to analyze their weaknesses and strengths. This institute provides printed books, practice sets and online study material to their students. Well experienced faculties are there to guide the students. Paramount Coaching institute is on 3rd number in the list of top best coaching institutes of SSC in Patna.
Paramount Coaching Center
J.J.Complex, 1st Floor, East Boring Canal Road,Opp Bharat Petrol Pump, Kidwaipuri, Patna, Bihar 800004
One Time Payment-Rs. 14,000, Installment-Rs.15,000 for 6 Months
Study Material, Test Series
Maths-Saurav Sir, Reasoning-Aman Sir
Nothing to be shared
Rank 3. Chronicle Banking Service Academy
Chronicle Banking Service Academy is one of the best coaching institute in Patna for SSC coaching. In the list of top best SSC coachings, Chronicle Banking is on 4th position. This Academy provides study material and test series to the students. Faculties are well experienced who guide the students in right direction of success.
Reasoning-Priti Mam , Nikhlesh Kumar , Maths- Ak Singh
Nothing to be shared
Rank 4. BSC Academy
BSC is premier SSC institute in Patna. BSC provides classroom courses as well as correspondence courses. BSC has its own publication house where they publish books, magazine and practice sets for students. This academy provides online and off line both test series to the students. BSC Academy provides study material to their students. BSC Academy is on 5th position in the list of top best coachings for SSC in Patna.
A-17, 1st Floor, Modi Bhawan, Arya Kumar Rd, Near HDFC Bank, Rajendra Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800016
Rs. 13,000 for 8 Months
Study Material,Online and Offline Test Series.
English-Aman sir, Amit srivastav, Reasoning-Niraj , Maths-RN Tiwari, Gs-Ajay ,Arun
Nothing to be shared
Rank 5. K D Campus Pvt Ltd
KD Campus Pvt. Ltd. is well known name in Patna for SSC coaching institutes. KD Campus focuses on all round development of the students through expert guidance and unmatched study material issued from its own publication house. KD Campus is also provides the unique facility of Mobile friendly Android App Test Series to its students so they can hone their skills anytime they want. KD Campus also provides online course for student’s convenience. This institute facilitates its students with special Live Test Series to sharpen their skills at their own suitability. KD Campus also provides coaching for Bank PO Exams, IBPS SO Exams and other competitive exams. In the ranking of top best coachings of SSC, KD Campus is on 6th number.
K D Campus Pvt Ltd
Address-Kumar Tower, 2nd Floor, Near V Mart, Boring Road, Boring Road Crossing, Kidwaipuri, Patna, Bihar 800001
Installment Rs. 16,000 ,One Time Payment-Rs. 12,000
Study Material, Bag, Test Series Offline,Online Test limited
Amandeep singh(195 marks), Sumant Kumar Singh(187.5 marks) in Preliminary
Rank 6. Kartar Coaching Center
Kartar Coaching is on 7th number in the top best SSC coachings in Patna. Kartar provides books which helps the students in their preparation. They also provide online test series. Apart from SSC coaching Kartar also provides classes for Banking, Railway and other competitive exams.
Installment-Rs. 16,800 for 8 Months ,One Time Payment-Rs. 12,000
11 Book,Test Series Online
Nothing to be shared
Nothing to be shared
Rank 7. Career Planner
Career Planner is one of the best coaching institute for SSC in Patna. This institute also provides classes for Banking, Railway and other competitive exams. Career Planner provides test series developed by highly experienced faculty. They provide three different test series to the students. Doubt clearing session on tests also conducts by the Academy. Career Planner is on number 8 in top best SSC coachings list in Patna.
One Time Payment-Rs. 19,000, Installment-Rs 21,000 for 10 Months
Online Test Payable, Study Material
Nothing to be shared
Rank 8. Professional Academy
Professional Academy is one of the best coaching institute for SSC in Patna. Professional Academy provides crash course and weekend classes for the students. This Academy also provides distance learning classes/correspondence course to the students who cannot able to attend classes. They provide topic wise test, section wise test and mock tests according to the latest exam pattern. Faculties of this institute are well experienced and expert in their subject. Faculties provide short cut techniques with basic concept, facts and knowledge which help the students in their preparation. Professional Academy provides study material in both Hindi and English medium. They provide both Online and Offline test series. Professional Academy is number 1 position in the list of top best coachings of SSC in Patna.
Address: IBP Petrol pump,, Boring Rd, Patna, Bihar
0612 326 2617, 098356 38454
One time payment-Rs 14,000 ,Installment-Rs. 15,000 Registration Fee-Rs 300,for 6 Months
Study Material,Test Series Online and Offline,Computer Lab
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (DECEMBER 1 - 15) E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (DECEMBER 1 - 15)Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has brought out a fortnightly titled "New India Samachar". New India Samachar is to provide you correct information about various initiatives taken by Government of India for benefit of the common people. While New India Samachar is not the government's mouthpiece, i
3. Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students
Mumbai, November 24, 2020: Unacademy, India’s leading learning platform, has announced the Go-For-Gold Initiative for Indian school students participating in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) 2021. The IOI is one of the most prestigious UNESCO-recognized Olympiads in programming and informatics for school students.
The Go-For-Gold Initiative was st
4. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
6. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
8. National Webinar on Internationalisation of Higher Education under Shiksha Parv A National Webinar on ‘Internationalisation of Higher Education’ was conducted today by Department of Higher Education and University Grants Commission. Government of India has recently launched National Education Policy-2020 making way for large scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors. Ministry of Education is organising series of Webinars as part of ‘Shikshak Parv’ starting from 8th S
9. Free EBook Resources
FreeBookSpot is an online source of free ebooks download with 4485 FREE E-BOOKS in 96 categories which up to 71,97 GB.
10. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
11. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
12. 16,99,931 School Heads and Teachers have been trained under NISHTHA in 2019-20: Education Minister The Department of School Education and Literacy launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement on 21st August, 2019. The aim of this integrated teacher training programme was to build the capacities of around 42 lakh teachers and Heads of Schools, faculty members of SCERTs and DIETs and Block Resource Coordinat
13. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
14. Skill Training Centres Under Ministry of Steel There are three training Institutes namely, National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) (headquartered at Mandi Gobindgarh with regional centres at Kolkata and Nagpur); Institute for Steel Development and Growth (INSDAG) at Kolkata and Biju Patnaik National Steel Institute (BPNSI) at Puri for imparting technical training to manpower employed in secondary steel sector. Further, individual CPSEs under Ministry of Steel impart training to their employees and apprentices.
The details o
15. Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society- Education Minister Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society. Online resources are provided through the various initiativesof the Government - SWAYAM, SwayamPrabha, DIKSHA, e-Pathshala, e-PGPathshala, Virtual Labs, National Digital Library (NDL) and National Repository of Open Educational Resources (NROER).A comprehensive initiative called PM eVIDYA has been initiated which unifies all efforts related to digital/online/on-air education to enable multi-mode acces
16. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
17. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
18. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
22. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
23. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
24. Government is taking multiple initiatives and actions for implementation of NEP-2020: Education Minister The NEP 2020 has been finalised after detailed consultation process with all stakeholders including State/UT Governments.As per National Education Policy 2020, implementation of the Policy requires multiple initiatives and actions, which will have to be taken by multiple bodies in a synchronized andsystematic manner. Accordingly, this Ministry has communicated to all States/UT Governments for implementation of NEP 2020 in letter and spirit. Ministry of Education is also organising ‘ShikshakParv&rsq
33 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand7 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
36 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan23 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...