Employees Pension Scheme is a social security scheme run by the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for the employees of the organised sector.
Be a member of the Employees' Provident Fund Scheme (EPFS), 1952 - Are a member of the ceased Family Pension Scheme 1971 or employed in Factories engaged in Industries specified in Schedule I of the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 or employed in establishments notified and engaging 20 or more employees with a salary/wage less than Rs. 15,000 per month at the date of appointment.
Rendered eligible service of 10 years or more where contribution to EPFS has been made.
Pension to be received by the member on attaining 58 years of age. Provision of withdrawal benefit also exists.
A member, who is permanently and totally disabled during the employment is also eligible for pension.
The Family of the member is eligible to receive the pension Pension following the date of death of the member.
Features of the scheme
A minimum pension of Rs. 1000/- per month to the member/disabled/widow/widower/ parent/nominee pensioners and Rs. 250/- per month for children pensioners and Rs. 750/- per month to orphan pensioners.
Contribution to EPS : An employee contributes 12% of his/her pay towards the EPF account. A matching contribution is also made by the employer. 8.33% of the employee's pay is remitted by the employer to EPS. The Central Government also contributes at the rate of 1.16 per cent of the pay of the members to the Employees' Pension Scheme.
To access the Employees Pension Scheme 1995 document, click here.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Government relaxes existing timeline for submission of Life Certificate: Dr Jitendra Singh Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh said that in a major relief to elderly persons, Government has relaxed the existing timeline for submission of Life Certificate.
All Central Government pensioners can submit Life Certificate from 1st November, 2020 to 31st December 2020. Earlier this used to be only for the month of November for maintaining continu
2. Voter ID Online Registration Form 2020-2021 Voter ID Online Registration Form 2020-2021
Voter ID Online Registration Form 2020 – 2021 Search, Track Application Status
Description – National Voter Service Portal & Election Commission of India ECI Invites Online Application Form for the New Voter ID Card for Citizen of India age 18 years or above. Those who have been 18 years old or above age can Apply Online for Voter ID Registration. Those Applicants who are fulfilling eligibility norm
3. Clarification on Aadhar linking of ration cards It has been reported in a section of newspapers today that ration cards of those who do not provide Aadhar number will be cancelled.
The timeline given to all States/UTs, under the Aadhaar notification of the Department of Food and Public Distribution dated 07.02.2017 (as amended from time-to-time) to complete the seeding of Aadhaar numbers with all ration cards/beneficiaries, has been extended up to 30/09/2020 by the Department. Until then, De
4. How to download your PF passbook As an employee, it is important to keep track of all contributions made by your employer in your Employees' Provident fund (EPF) account. The EPF statement can be helpful to know how much deduction from the gross total income under section 80C can be claimed by you for the contribution made during the year by you.
The EPF statement also shows the total corpus that has been accumulated through contributions made you and your employer.
The statement can also be helpful to
7. Regulatory Road Signs, Warning Signs & Informatory Signs Regulatory Road Signs, Warning Signs & Informatory Signs
Regulatory Road Signs
A good driver is expected to understand and remember the following road signs. Each sign shown below carries a caption to explain what it means to a
8. Kisan Call Centres (KCCs) In order to harness the potential of ICT in Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture launched the scheme "Kisan Call Centres (KCCs)" on January 21, 2004. Main aim of the project is to answer farmers' queries on a telephone call in their own dialect. These call Centres are working in 14 different locations covering all the States and UTs. A countrywide common eleven digit Toll Free number 1800-180-1551 has been allotted for Kisan Call Centre. This number is accessible through mo
9. Employees Pension Scheme Employees Pension Scheme is a social security scheme run by the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for the employees of the organised sector.
Be a member of the Employees' Provident Fund Scheme (EPFS), 1952 - Are a member of the ceased Family Pension Scheme 1971 or employed in Factories engaged in Industries specified in Schedule I of the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 or
10. Jeevan Pramaan service is Digital Life certificate for pensioners Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can take benefit of this facility.
More than One Crore families in India can be classified as pensioner families, where the pension disbursed by the various government bodies forms the basis for their income and sustainability. There are about Fifty Lakh pensioners of the Central Government and a similar number of the various State and UT
11. Check application status of Ration Card Check the ration card application status for various states. This service is provided by the PDS Portal of India by Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution. Users can select the name of the state and fill up the required information to check the status of their ration card applications.
12. Check Ration Card details of PDS beneficiaries online Check the ration card details of the Public Distribution Scheme (PDS) beneficiaries in various states. Users can find state-wise details of beneficiaries, allocation of commodities to them and other information related to ration card.
13. Kisan Call Centres (KCCs) In order to harness the potential of ICT in Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture launched the scheme "Kisan Call Centres (KCCs)" on January 21, 2004. Main aim of the project is to answer farmers' queries on a telephone call in their own dialect. These call Centres are working in 14 different locations covering all the States and UTs. A countrywide common eleven digit Toll Free number 1800-180-1551 has been allotted for Kisan Call Centre. This number is accessible through mo
14. Know your Employee Provident Fund balance through online What is EPF ?
Employee Provident Fund is social security initiative by Government of India. This fund is being implemented by Employee Provident Fund Organization of India (Statutory body of the Government of India). In this fund both employer (owner of organization) and employee give compulsory contribution from salary. This small contribution will help employee to use this fund at older age or emergency situation.
Now Employee Provident Fund Organization exte
15. Apply For A New Passport Through Your Phone The norms for applying for a passport has been simpklifie4d by the Government of India and now the authority has gone one step further in the simplifying the difficult process of applying for a passport. The Ministry of External Affairs has recently launched a mobile app that helps the Indian citizens to apply for a passport only by using their smartphones. The new mobile application name as the “Passport Seva app” which has been launched by addressing the officials at the Passport Kendras wi
16. Study in India portal Education is emerging to be one of the top focuses of all the developing nations around the world. Study in India, a unique initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India will help facilitate the student fraternity from all across the globe to come and experience the best of academic learning from the top institutions in India which would help accommodate the growing quality educational needs of students across the world.
17. How to withdraw PF Online – It is now Possible to withdraw PF Online How to withdraw PF Online – It is now Possible to withdraw PF Online
Before you withdraw PF online you should keep in mind that if you withdraw before 5 years, your pf amount will be taxable. Also all the Tax benefit you got previously will be reversed.
EPFO Employees Provident Fund Organisation has started the online facility for the withdrawals of PF funds. The process is easy and less time consuming as the tradition ways to withdraw PF.
18. Check your EPF balance online Check your Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) Balance online. The accounts are updated, which also includes the latest approved transactions of settlement/advances/transfer-in/transfer-out. On successful submission of requisite information of an account holder, details will be sent through an SMS to the given mobile number. Establishment information search facility is also provided for the users.
EPFO is one of the World's largest Social Security Organisations in terms of clientele and the
19. Jeevan Praman Jeevan Pramaan is a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners Jeevan Pramaan
Jeevan Praman Jeevan Pramaan is a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners
Pension is an essential source of income after retirement for senior citizens. It supports them financially during emergency and helps them look after their needs at this stage of life. One of the main requisites for the pensioners post their retirement, was to provide life certificates to the authorised pension disbursing agencies like the bank, following which their pension got credit
20. Download & Check Aadhaar card status online Check the status of your Aadhar card online. This service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Users can check status of their Aadhar card by entering enrolment number, date and time given on acknowledgement slip.
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespecti
23 Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan1 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari (योग एवं प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा अधिकारी) for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 03/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Y ...
24 Xth (10) CRP for Specialist Officers Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2020-21 for and recruitment and selection of personnel for Specialist Officers (SO) Government Job Vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Specialist Officer Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS. SarkariNaukriBlog dot com ...
25 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC7 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
26 Scientist Vacancy Recruitment in NCCS 2020#Jobs0 Days Remaining for Apply National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), Pune is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and is looking for Recruitment of Scientists and visionary academic leaders with an outstanding record of research accomplishments. (Advertisement No. 03/2020 )
NCCS invites application in the prescribed format for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Scientist at various levels and different disciplines.
ISRO NCCS Scientist Recruitmen ...
28 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC22 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
29 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research10 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
30 Himachal PSC Principal Officer Recruitment 2020 #Himachal Pradesh11 Days Remaining for Apply Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Government Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancies of Principal (B.Pharma), Planning Officer, and Veterinary Officer Vacancy under various Departments, Himachal Pradesh (Advertisement No. 07/10-/2020, 09/10-2020 and 10/10-2020).
31 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat12 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
32 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh10 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
36 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC10 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies