National Academic Depository (NAD) is an important initiative of Government of India facilitated by Ministry of Human Resource Development to facilitate issuance and storage of academic awards to students in an online depository system on the pattern of Securities Depository.
The vision of National Academic Depository (NAD) is to provide an online storehouse of all academic awards. National Academic Depository (NAD) is a 24X7 online storehouse of all academic awards viz.certificates, diplomas, degrees, mark-sheets etc. duly digitized and lodged by academic Institutions / Boards / Eligibility Assessment Bodies. NAD not only ensures easy access to and retrieval of an academic award but also validates and guarantees its authenticity and safe storage.
National Academic Depository comprises of two interoperable digital depositories viz. CDSL Ventures Limited (CVL) and NSDL Database Management Limited (NDML). These digital depositories have ensured hardware, network facilities, and software of prescribed quality for smooth and secured operationalization of NAD.
This is an initiative of Government of India under “Digital India” program to empower the students with online, permanent access. The certificates are digital and verifiable and hence are easily trusted by all users. NAD is a significantly beneficial initiative for students.
For more details related to student registration, certificate verification etc. please log on to -
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Robotics Courses Robotics CoursesWhat is Robotics?
The field of Robotic systems encompasses everything to do with the design, neural networks, engineering, programming, testing and development of robots, human robots, and collaborative robots to help humans perform daily activities. Robotics is growing rapidly with the advent of big data and the IoT and machines are now capable of processing large quan
3. Purple Book Purple Book
About the PURPLE Book
The PURPLE Book is a handbook on general recommendations on diets for common medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cancer and so on. It has been developed as a resource for hospitals, clinics and medical centres. It has been developed and vetted by leading experts in the field of nutriti
5. Indian Agricultural Research Institute in Assam The foundation stone for setting-up of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Assam was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 26th May, 2017. Out of total 587 acres total land, 45 acres area is developed for academic-cum-residential campus, the status of which is as under:
Civil works on 45 acres boundary wall and prefabricated building has been done.
Construction of the Academic-cum-Administrative building, roads and site develo
6. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
7. Study on Cultivation of GM Crops Bt cotton is the only genetically modified (GM) crop that has been approved for commercial cultivation in 2002 by the Government of India. Long term studies were conducted by ICAR on the impact of Bt cotton which did not show any adverse effect on soil, microflora and animal health. However, the Parliam
8. National Research Centre on Camels For setting up of a branch in Gujarat of National Research Centre on Camel (NRCC), Bikaner, an appropriate size of land and other resources on nominal cost/lease basis is desired from the Government of Gujarat.
Steps to protect Kharai camels:-
1. Kharai camel has been characterized, registered and gazette notified as breed by DARE/ICAR.
2. NRCC has signed an MoU with Kamdhenu University, Gujarat for further breed conservation and development by (i) Training of farmers for sc
9. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
12. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
13. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
14. THE CABLE TELEVISION NETWORKS (REGULATION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2002 केबल टेलीविजन नेटवर्क (विनियमन) अधिनियम 1995
New Delhi, the 1st January, 2003/Pausa 11, 1924 (Saka)
The following Act of Parliament received the assent of the President on the 31 st December, 2002 and is hereby published for general information:-
15. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
16. IIT Kharagpur Technological Innovation will go on Impacting Lives in Rural India Comments Education Minister The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has successfully validated ‘COVIRAP,’ the diagnostic machine evolved by the IIT Kharagpur researchers, for its efficacy in COVID-19 detection. Various commercial units have already approached the Institute for technology licensing to enable a rapid reach of this innovation to the common people across the State. After rigorous testing with the patient samples by an authorized ICMR laboratory, adhering to their strict guidelines, ICMR has now provid
17. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
20. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
21. Government is taking multiple initiatives and actions for implementation of NEP-2020: Education Minister The NEP 2020 has been finalised after detailed consultation process with all stakeholders including State/UT Governments.As per National Education Policy 2020, implementation of the Policy requires multiple initiatives and actions, which will have to be taken by multiple bodies in a synchronized andsystematic manner. Accordingly, this Ministry has communicated to all States/UT Governments for implementation of NEP 2020 in letter and spirit. Ministry of Education is also organising ‘ShikshakParv&rsq
22. Skill Training Centres Under Ministry of Steel There are three training Institutes namely, National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) (headquartered at Mandi Gobindgarh with regional centres at Kolkata and Nagpur); Institute for Steel Development and Growth (INSDAG) at Kolkata and Biju Patnaik National Steel Institute (BPNSI) at Puri for imparting technical training to manpower employed in secondary steel sector. Further, individual CPSEs under Ministry of Steel impart training to their employees and apprentices.
The details o
25. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
30 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC5 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
39 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020#West Bengal15 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University (CBPBU), Cooch Behar, (West Bengal) in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No. F106.V1/REG/REC/0072-20).
40 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) Jind 2020#Haryana7 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CRSU Jind 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor and Associate Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU), Jind, Haryana in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No.: 05/2020).
Faculty Vacancy Recruitment CRSU Jind 2020
CRSU Jind Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 Vacanc ...
44 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh12 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
47 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat16 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
50 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama#Jobs12 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama
Sarkari Naukri Vacancy NSD Delhi
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, a fully funded autonomous organisation of the Government of India invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment 2020 of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Non-Faculty Staff in NSD Delhi. (Advertisement No. NSDREC2020).