New India Assurance Co Ltd (NIACL) has announced NIACL Assistant Prelims Result 2018 on September 19, 2018, at 5:30 PM. Candidates who appeared in the preliminary exam held on September 8, 2018, can check result now.
Result has been published in form of a PDF file containing roll numbers of shortlisted candidates. It has roll numbers of 12530 candidates indicating that that many number of aspirants have been shortlisted for next round that is phase II or mains exam. Check result online.
There is no need to login. All one has to do is go through the result PDF file and search roll number. If one has roll number in it, then that means he or she has qualified.
However when score is issued, it will be available via login. Therefore candidates should keep login credentials handy to check score and cut off.
NIACL will hold phase II (mains) exam for Assistant recruitment on October 06, 2018. Qualified candidates can download call letters for the same in a short while. They must visit recruitment section of NIACL website for call letter updates.
All candidates who appeared in phase I exam can also check marks obtained in a few days. Final merit list will be prepared on basis of marks obtained in mains exam, subject to qualifying regional language test.
There are 375 vacancies for general, 113 for OBC, 60 for ST, and 105 for SC candidates. In addition there are 18 backlog vacancies for OBC, 10 for ST, and 4 for SC.
The public sector general insurance company advertised 653+32 (backlog) vacancies for post of Assistant in the month of July. Since clerical cadre recruitment happens state wise, therefore candidates were asked to apply against a state and appear for exam in centre in that state only.
Mains examination will have 40 questions each on test of reasoning, test of English language, test of general awareness, computer knowledge, test of numerical ability. Although there are 40 questions each, marks in each section is 50.
Depending upon state applied from, candidates must have knowledge of that regional language. Regional languages specified state wise are Telugu for AP, Assamese for Assam, Hindi for Bihar, Hindi / Punjabi for Chandigarh, Hindi for Chhattisgarh, Hindi for Delhi, Konkani for Goa, Gujarati for Gujarat, Hindi for Haryana, Hindi for HP, Hindi / Urdu for JnK, Hindi for Jharkhand, Kannada for Karnataka, Malayalam for Kerala, Hindi for MP, Marathi for Maharashtra, Oriya for Odisha, Punjabi for Punjab, Tamil for Puducherry, Hindi / English for Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Hindi for Rajasthan, Tamil for Tamil Nadu, Telugu / Urdu for Telangana, Bengali for Tripura, Hindi for UP, Hindi for Uttarakhand, Bengali for West Bengal.
Headquarters of NIACL are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 31 regional offices. In addition NIACL has corporate offices, divisional offices, branches, direct agent branches, micro offices.
The company operates in 28 countries including Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Australia, Fiji, Mauritius, UK, New Zealand.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. ICSI CSEET Result 2020 declared at icsi.edu ICSI CSEET Result 2020: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) on Thursday declared the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2020 result on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can view their ICSI CSEET results 2020 and download their e-marksheet on the official website at icsi.edu.
2. Result of Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination-2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination-2020 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th to 18th October, 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL
4. TS POLYCET results 2020 declared at polycetts.nic.in; know details The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, declared the results of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2020 examination on its official websi. Students who have appeared in the TS POLYCET exam can check their results online and download their rank card at polycetts.nic.in.
The entrance examination is held for admission to various polytechnic courses in colleges spread across Telangana.
5. AHSEC Result 2020: Re-checking Result of Assam Class 12 Science Exam Released, Get Link Here The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has released the re-checking results of Assam HS Science exam 2020. The candidates who had applied for re-checking of their Assam Class 12 Science result can now check the same online. AHSEC has released the HS Science re-checking result 2020 on the official website - ahsec.nic.in. Students will be able to check their re-checked HS Science results against their exam roll number. A direct link to the Assam HS Science Re-checking Result 2020 ha
6. FMGE 2020: NBE has Released the Result at https://nbe.edu.in/, Students Can Check the Details Here Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2020 result has been released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on its official website https://nbe.edu.in/ or https://natboard.edu.in/. The result is available in the form of a merit list, which includes the roll number, scores obtained and the qualifying status of the candidate. Only the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 150 marks out of
7. IBPS Clerk Exam Result Released, Go On The results of RRB Clerk and PO Exam 2019 have been released by institute of banking perspective selection. Interested persons who appeared in the exam can download their result on the official portal or through the next given link. Let me tell you that 8000 vacant posts were to be filled up through this examination.
IBPS announced the results on September 18, 2020. Candida
8. WBPSC Declares Food Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment Exam Result West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced the result of the written exam held for selection of Sub-inspector in the West Bengal Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Gr-III under the Food & Supplies Department. Candidates who have qualified the exam have been shortlisted for the interview.
WBPSC has also release
9. Declaration of Final Results of NDA and Naval Academy Examination(II), 2019 The following is the list, in order of merit of 662 candidates, who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th November, 2019 and the subsequent Interviews held by the Services Selection Board, of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 144th Course and Naval Academy for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). For detailed information regarding the d
13. NTA declares NCHMCT JEE 2020 results, check scores at nchmjee.nta.nic.in The National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) JEE 2020 results have been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who appeared for the exam on 29 August can check their score card on the official website - nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
Steps to check NCHMCT JEE 2020 result:
16. IGNOU June term-end exam 2020 result declared IGNOU June term-end exam result 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the results for the June term-end examinations. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results on the official website of IGNOU- ignou.ac.in.
The grade cards for for BCA/ MCA/ MP/ MPB/ BDP/ BA/ B.COM/ B.Sc./ ASSO, other programmes have also been released and can be accessed by the students at the official website.
IGNOU June TEE
17. PES University Bengaluru has declared the PESSAT result 2020 at pessat.com for B.Tech exam PES University Bengaluru has declared the PESSAT result 2020 at pessat.com for B.Tech exam. Candidates who had appeared for the engineering exam can now check their scores from PESSAT official website. To check the PESSAT result 2020, candidates have to use their registration number and date of birth. Candidates who have been declared qualified will be considered for admission in the PES university B.Tech course.
18. Odisha Plus 2 Science Result 2020 DECLARED: CHSE releases Class 12 results; check scores via SMS The Odisha Class 12 Science stream exam results were declared today (12 August, Wednesday) at 12.30 pm by the state council for higher secondary education (CHSE). Students can check the official website — orissaresults.nic.in.
Around one lakh students are awaiting their scores in the Science examination this year.
In addition to the official website, students can check their scores via SMS.
19. PPSC BEO Prelims Exam Result 2020 announced; check here UPPSC BEO result 2020 has been released on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Candidates who appeared for the UPPSC Block Education Officer examination can visit the official website of UPPSC — uppsc.up.nic.in — to check and download the result.
20. BHU 2020 UET result declared at bhuonline.in A few of the UET result have been declared and the remaining UET 2020 results will be declared on October 5.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has declared the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2020 result for a few exams on September 30. All the candidates who had appeared for the UET 2020 exams can check the result on the official website,
21. HSSC Constable Result 2020: Written result and marks released on hssc.gov.in - steps and link to check Haryana Staff Selection Commission, HSSC has released the results of written exam for male constable GD on the official website hssc.gov.in. The exam was conducted by HSSC on behalf of Haryana Police this time for the post of constables and sub-inspector. The cut off marks and the total marks of the candidates can be checked on the website hssc.gov.in or through the direct link shared below.
The candidates need to follow the easy steps shared below for checking their scores. Also, check s
25. KEA declares Karnataka CET result, 1.53 lakh engineering aspirants qualify Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 result has been declared. Despite the pandemic, 1.53 lakh students had appeared for the exam. A little above 1.75 lakh had applied to appear for the exam but as per the statistics given by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), slightly over 20,000 gave it a miss. Among these students, 63 COVID po
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching33 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
29 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
30 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab2 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
31 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research7 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
33 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
34 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC17 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
35 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research5 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
36 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat7 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
39 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar16 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
40 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC5 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
42 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Madhya Pradesh21 Days Remaining for Apply All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar (Odisha), is one of the new AIIMS, invites application on prescribed format for AIIMS Bhubaneswar from eligible candidates for engagement of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts on a direct recruitment basis in various departments in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar. (Advertisement No.AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./REG.FAC/2020/873/3406)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2020
43 Project Manager Engineer Recruitment in CDAC Mumbai 2020#Engineering10 Days Remaining for Apply The Mumbai Office of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites online applications on prescribed format for Regular Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions of Information Technology (IT) Project Manager and Project Engineer on contract and on consolidated salary in CDAC Mumbai. (Advt. No. CDACM/Consal/2/2020).
CDAC Mumbai Project Manager Engineer Recruitment 2020
49 Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2020 #Sarkari Naukri23 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) is established by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority). NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Managers on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020-21)
National Pension System Trust Jobs Recruitment 2020