Is your child going to a reputed Weekend Islamic School in London that takes care of your child's knowledge of the alphabet and the world? But what about your child's spiritual growth? Now take care of both your child's educational growth and spiritual well-being. Send them to Olive Tree; the best Islamic School in London. And let them start their journey of Islamic Knowledge and Spirituality with the best in town.
Why Olive Tree Study?
Olive Tree is one of the reputed and fast-growing Islamic Schools in London. They believe in innovative methods of teaching the Holy Quran to their students. They have a very warm and positive environment in the school premises. You will be amazed to see the beautiful relationships that pupils here share with their teachers. They follow a culture of creating positive inter-personal relationships and mutual care. Thereby giving your children the help, support and confidence they need to succeed in all walks of life.
How learning at Olive Tree Study is beneficial?
Olive Tree School strives to create an engaging and interesting learning environment for your children. Their dedicated team of qualified teachers is involved in making your child's learning experience better. They use creative learning methods to help your child develop a deeper understanding of the Quran and implementing its beautiful teachings in real life. They inculcate that spirit of learning through questioning and questioning again. So that they are no more afraid of asking questions, they lay a strong foundation of spiritual and humanitarian values in your kids. They do it while they are still young so that these noble values become an innate part of them, and they transform and grow up to become good human beings.
There are many other Islamic Schools in London, but Key features that make Olive Tree School Stand Out from the crowd are as below:
Your child will never feel left out or unattended to; thanks to their small student-to-teacher ratio. That translates into ample and individual attention to all your child's learning needs.
They provide services that integrate traditional Arabic & Quranic learning with modern technology. They have an online platform that the parents and students can access for online lessons, videos, etc. for effective learning.
They regularly post live snippets of the classroom learning activities of your child. You can view them on your school app anytime you want.
The school teachers and other support staff are thorough professionals. They ensure they provide their best services always.
They partner with you to help create an environment conducive for effective learning for your child at home as well. They involve you in the learning process to ensure your child's overall learning objectives are met.
You will never lose track of your child's progress at Olive School. They ensure timely reporting of your child's achievements to help you keep track of their progress.
So, walk-in now with your child for a free trial and experience the amazing learning environment at Olive Tree Study.
And you will be happy with your decision to choose Olive Tree School as your partner in making your child's life better.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Free EBook Resources
FreeBookSpot is an online source of free ebooks download with 4485 FREE E-BOOKS in 96 categories which up to 71,97 GB.
4. Monuments Monuments
Near the gardens of Taj Mahal stands the important 16th-century Mughal monument known as the Red Fort of Agra. This powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. The forbidding exteriors of this fort hide an inner paradise. There are a number of exquisite buildings like Moti Masjid - a
7. Bachelor In Hotel Management (B.H.M) Hotel management is a skill which provide a chance to make your awsome carrear and also bright future, in this management course you learn many thing like how to make good food, how to handle a front office department, how to clean room, and how to organize a all management of business.
UIHMT Group of Colleges established in 2012-13 with vast intellectual as well as other scarce recourses focuses upon st
8. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
9. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
11. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
12. Interesting Facts about India Interesting Facts about India
India never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
The name 'India' is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the e
13. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
14. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
15. A National Webinar in Alternative Models of Education under ShikshaParv The National Webinar to discuss the implications of the National Education Policy for developing Alternative Models of Education in the country was held on 22 September 2020. The webinar was hosted by the National Institute of Open Schooling. Eminent educationists Prof. N K Ambasht, Former Chairman, NIOS and Prof. GirishwarMisra, Former VC, Mahatma Gandhi Hindi AntarrashtriyaVishwavidyalaya, Wardha were the panelists of the webinar. The webinar was moderated by NIOS, Chairman,Prof.ShridharSrivastavaand D
17. Study on Cultivation of GM Crops Bt cotton is the only genetically modified (GM) crop that has been approved for commercial cultivation in 2002 by the Government of India. Long term studies were conducted by ICAR on the impact of Bt cotton which did not show any adverse effect on soil, microflora and animal health. However, the Parliam
18. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
20. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
21. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
22. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
23. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
25. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
26 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha10 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
27 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching22 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
29 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri5 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
32 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri5 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...