Is your child going to a reputed Weekend Islamic School in London that takes care of your child's knowledge of the alphabet and the world? But what about your child's spiritual growth? Now take care of both your child's educational growth and spiritual well-being. Send them to Olive Tree; the best Islamic School in London. And let them start their journey of Islamic Knowledge and Spirituality with the best in town.
Why Olive Tree Study?
Olive Tree is one of the reputed and fast-growing Islamic Schools in London. They believe in innovative methods of teaching the Holy Quran to their students. They have a very warm and positive environment in the school premises. You will be amazed to see the beautiful relationships that pupils here share with their teachers. They follow a culture of creating positive inter-personal relationships and mutual care. Thereby giving your children the help, support and confidence they need to succeed in all walks of life.
How learning at Olive Tree Study is beneficial?
Olive Tree School strives to create an engaging and interesting learning environment for your children. Their dedicated team of qualified teachers is involved in making your child's learning experience better. They use creative learning methods to help your child develop a deeper understanding of the Quran and implementing its beautiful teachings in real life. They inculcate that spirit of learning through questioning and questioning again. So that they are no more afraid of asking questions, they lay a strong foundation of spiritual and humanitarian values in your kids. They do it while they are still young so that these noble values become an innate part of them, and they transform and grow up to become good human beings.
There are many other Islamic Schools in London, but Key features that make Olive Tree School Stand Out from the crowd are as below:
Your child will never feel left out or unattended to; thanks to their small student-to-teacher ratio. That translates into ample and individual attention to all your child's learning needs.
They provide services that integrate traditional Arabic & Quranic learning with modern technology. They have an online platform that the parents and students can access for online lessons, videos, etc. for effective learning.
They regularly post live snippets of the classroom learning activities of your child. You can view them on your school app anytime you want.
The school teachers and other support staff are thorough professionals. They ensure they provide their best services always.
They partner with you to help create an environment conducive for effective learning for your child at home as well. They involve you in the learning process to ensure your child's overall learning objectives are met.
You will never lose track of your child's progress at Olive School. They ensure timely reporting of your child's achievements to help you keep track of their progress.
So, walk-in now with your child for a free trial and experience the amazing learning environment at Olive Tree Study.
And you will be happy with your decision to choose Olive Tree School as your partner in making your child's life better.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students
Mumbai, November 24, 2020: Unacademy, India’s leading learning platform, has announced the Go-For-Gold Initiative for Indian school students participating in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) 2021. The IOI is one of the most prestigious UNESCO-recognized Olympiads in programming and informatics for school students.
The Go-For-Gold Initiative was st
2. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
5. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
6. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
7. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
9. National Webinar on Internationalisation of Higher Education under Shiksha Parv A National Webinar on ‘Internationalisation of Higher Education’ was conducted today by Department of Higher Education and University Grants Commission. Government of India has recently launched National Education Policy-2020 making way for large scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors. Ministry of Education is organising series of Webinars as part of ‘Shikshak Parv’ starting from 8th S
10. Free EBook Resources
FreeBookSpot is an online source of free ebooks download with 4485 FREE E-BOOKS in 96 categories which up to 71,97 GB.
11. Monuments Monuments
Near the gardens of Taj Mahal stands the important 16th-century Mughal monument known as the Red Fort of Agra. This powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. The forbidding exteriors of this fort hide an inner paradise. There are a number of exquisite buildings like Moti Masjid - a
12. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
13. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
14. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
15. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
16. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
17. Study on Cultivation of GM Crops Bt cotton is the only genetically modified (GM) crop that has been approved for commercial cultivation in 2002 by the Government of India. Long term studies were conducted by ICAR on the impact of Bt cotton which did not show any adverse effect on soil, microflora and animal health. However, the Parliam
20. CBSE maths basic void for Class XI admission in Gujarat AHMEDABAD: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has decided not to grant admission in Class 11 science stream to CBSE students have who have cleared Class 10 with Mathematics Basic.
The state board took this decision in a meeting on August 7 and communicated it to all district education officers on Tuesday. The authorities have been asked to convey the instruction to higher secondary schools affiliated with the state board.
23. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
24. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
27 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
28 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research3 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
29 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh3 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
37 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand11 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
40 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan27 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...