Origin of Kayasth :- According to the Hindu scriptures known as the Purans & Vedas Kayasth are decended from Chitra gupta Maharaj. There are lots of fact of Kayasthas. There is a lots of story about the kayastha and Kayasth Pariwar in Hindu scriptures.
Let's start from the beginning of the story about the universe and the GOD.
A glimpse of origination of Universe in short :-
GOD :-In simple words, i want to say that what’s God, God is not visible but they always watch us and keep us away from all the difficulties. To whom we called with the different name like Ram, Rahim, Alla, Wahe- Guru, Ishwer etc. In my opinion the abbreviation of GOD isGeneratorOperator and Destroyer. The Generator (Janm Data) of this Universe is Lord Brahma, Operator (Palan karta) is Lord Vishnu and the Destroyer of this Universe is Mahesh (Bhole Shankar). As we assume that there are 56,000,000 Lord and goddess in this Universe. On the behalf of hindu mythology we belief that this Universe was created by LORD BRAHMA. They first created 16 Sons from various parts of his own body.
According to the Puran's and Vedas all the god and goddess generated at the time of sea brainstorm. Lord Brahma distributed the work and all the Power what ever they had need according to there work. Once a day Lord Brahma thought that something is missing in this Universe so they creates a living animal on the earth and also creates complementary for balancing the environment of the universe. On the earth, Man is a so much power full animal because they are wise and having mind with the power to control all the species of this earth. According to the Vedas and Purans there were four types of varna's at the initial time named: - Brahaman, Kshatriya, Vaishya, and Shudra. The meaning of Brahman is who has knowledge about the Brahma and the main work is to be active in worship of Lord. Kshatriya is known as to keep the Shastra. Vaishya is known as to spread the business. Shudra is also known as to take care and serve the people.
Kayasth as an assistant of Yamaraj:-
Yamaraj, the lord of death, requested Brahma to help him to keep the record the deeds, both good and evil, of men and to administer justice. Once a day Brahma ji thought that there is no any varnas who will keep the record the deeds, both good and evil activity that is going to be in the future on this earth. So, for the invention of book keeper the Lord Brahma Ji went to the Meditation. Chitragupta is seventeenth creation of Lord Brahma.
After 11000 years a Lord born from the body of Brahma ji. That Lord regards and asked to the Brahma ji, Now what’s the obey for me! Then Brahma ji asked. when he opened his eyes he saw a man holding a pen and ink-pot in his hands, as well as a sword girdled to his waist. Brahma ji asked, who are you and from where you come to me. Param pita Brahma spoke:
Thou hast been created from my body (kaya); therefore, shall thy progeny be known as the Kayasthas. Thou hast been conceived in my mind (chitra) and in secrecy (gupta); thy name shall also be Chitragupta.Brahma then provided him the newly-named Chitragupta to distribute justice and punish those who violated dharma (law):
Oh son, having obtained my positive commands, thou shall be posted forever in the kingdom of Dharmaraja for the partiality of virtue and vice! Let the religious duties determined for the Kshatriya caste be followed by the according to rule.
By some accounts this is true story about the origion of kayasth, like Bhavishya Puran, Garur Puran, Sakand Puran, Devi Puran, Brihat Brahma khand written by Kamalakar Bhatt etc. Kayastha is traditionally denoted members of the writer caste. According to the Hindu scriptures known as the Puranas and Vedas, Kayasthas are embodied from King Chitragupta.whose main task is to recording the deeds of humanity, upholding justice and the rule of law and judging whether human beings go to heaven or hell after death.
Chitrgupta's family and his Genealogy:-
According to the Bhavishya puran, Padam puran and etc Brahman’s were worshiping of Lord Chitra Gupta. once upon a time Rishi Dharma Sharma went to the Lord Brahma ji with the wedding proposal of his daughter with Lord Chitra Gupta. Such as also Lord Surya’s son Manu went to the Lord Brahma ji with the wedding Proposal of his Daughter Sudakshina with Chitra Gupta. Lord Brahma become agree to marriage. After the marriage Rishi Dharm Sharma’s daughter Irawati borne Eight sons and Lord sharadh dev’s daughter Sudakshina borne Four sons. That is the starting Point of Kayasth Pariwar.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Kayastha Matrimony - The No. 1 Matrimony Site for Kayasthas KayasthaMatrimony.com is part of CommunityMatrimony which has over 300+ Indian community portals offering online matrimonial services. Register for FREE to find a partner from your own community. Take advantage of our user friendly search features to find a bride or groom who matches your preferences. Join us and begin your happy journey today.
View millions of profiles
2. Kayasthas as in the Puranas According to the Vedic scriptures, the souls of men after death receive rewards and punishments according to their sins and virtues, and hence it is believed that good and bad deeds of men are not destroyed. The souls of men after death go to Yamapuri which is presided over by the deities called Yamas who keep records of men's actions and accordingly give them their dues. The principal Yama is called Yamaraja or Dharamaraja, that is, the ruler of Yamapuri or the King of Laws.
3. Kayastha culture Kayasthas practice family exogamy and caste endogamy preferring to marry only within their sub-castes. The individuals of same Al can not intermarry, while those of same caste and different Als can. Thus an individual from Srivastava subcaste and Pandey Al should not marry another Pandey of the same subcaste but can marry an individual belonging to another al of the same subcaste. Though not required, it is still widely practiced as a tradition.
4. KAYASTHA SURNAMES The Kayastha Community in India is spread thin into various states. The easiest identification is the last (surname) name. However, over the period, many new names have evolved. We attempt, here, to provide an exhaustive list of surnames etc. being used by Kayasthas in various states (we’d like to put on record that the list appearing hereunder may have some missing family names. We will appreciate if the same is brought to the notice of this web-site so as to make the information appearing her
5. SRI CHITRAGUPTA TEMPLE, HUPPUGUDA, HYDERABAD-PARIHARA TEMPLE FOR KETU DOSHA SRI CHITRAGUPTA TEMPLE, HUPPUGUDA, HYDERABAD-PARIHARA TEMPLE FOR KETU DOSHA
Chitragupta (Sanskrit: चित्रगुप्त, 'rich in secrets' or 'hidden picture') is a Hindu god assigned with the task of keeping complete records of actions of human beings on the earth. Upon their death, Chitragupta has the task of deciding heaven or the hell for the humans, depending on their actions on the earth. Chitragupta Maharaj (Chitrag
7. FAMILY OF SHEE CHITRAGUPTA JI Sons from Iravati (Shobhavati):
Sons from Nandini (Dakshina):
8. Origin of Kayasth Origin of Kayasth :- According to the Hindu scriptures known as the Purans & Vedas Kayasth are decended from Chitra gupta Maharaj. There are lots of fact of Kayasthas. There is a lots of story about the kayastha and Kayasth Pariwar in Hindu scriptures.
Let's start from the beginning of the story about the universe and the GOD.
9. कायस्थ वर्ण या जाति निर्धारण कायस्थ वर्ण या जाति निर्धारण
कायस्थ - धर्मराज चित्रगुप्त के वंसज
वर्ण - द्विज -क्षत्रिय
जति - राजन्य कायस्थ
उपनाम - धर्मराजपुत्र
11. Puja Process With Katha of Shri Chitragupt Ji Chitragupta Jayanti Puja Chitraguptaji was born on Yamadwitiya and his birthday is celebrated as Chitraguptajayanti. Puja including yajna is done on this day. The greatness of this yajna is that whoever performs it, is spared the punishments of hell, whatever his records of deeds be! The process of Puja (worship rituals) starts in a similar fashion as other worships of Hindu gods and goddess.
The various steps and observations are detailed be
12. Chitragupta Ji Maharaj Father of Kayastha Family Vedic Origin
The Kayastha trace their genealogy from Adi Purush Shri Chitraguptaji Maharaj. It is said that after Lord Brahma had created the four Varnas (Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and Shudras), Yama snonym Dharamraj requested Lord Brahma to help him record the deeds, good and evil, of men, and administer justice.
Lord Brahma went into meditation for 11000 years and when he opened his eyes he saw a man holding pen and ink-pot in his hands and a sword girdled to