Bhagwati Ayurved is an independent Ayurvedic medicine company, manufacturing and treating patients from its operations in Patna, capital of Bihar. The Directors Mr. Anil Kumar and Mrs. Mannu Roy had this visionary endeavour of taking Ayurved to a new level. Since its inception in 2006, Bhagwati Ayurved has successfully grown to become a manufacturer with factory in Nalanda, Bihar reflecting the worldwide demand for its Ayurvedic products and HIV treatment. Situated in the lap of nature in Rajgir (Bihar Sharif), our production facilities follow world class quality control standards. We deal in a wide range of ayurvedic products to help provide natural remedies for a healthy life. Bhagwati Ayurved is proud of its reputation as an ethical company with a ready to serve attitude. In every situation, from HIV treatment to other ailments with the patients, the Company strives to treat diseases so that the entire world can benefit from Ayurved.
Bhagwati Ayurved is focusing on the R&D of new medicines, which seek to cure the most incurable of diseases. For the last few years, we have been working hard to find a remedy for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and finally have come up with CONSTOP!! Bhagwati CONSTOP as a medicine does not claim to be a wonder drug .Instead it serves as a shining example of the fact that Ayurveda has the power to cure each ailment. During our clinical trials over 230 people have benefited from it and are now living much healthier lives. The medicine works at various stages of HIV and is effective not only in the initial stages as its western counterparts. All our patients who have taken the medicine have gone through standard RNA-PCR TEST to verify the results. As an enterprise, we seek to attain numero uno status in the world of Ayurvedic medicines and alternative lifestyle products. We also wish to develop and provide safe natural and healthy remedies for our clients. While doing the aforesaid it is also our deepest desire to carve a niche for ourselves in the competitive global market by following world class practices and professional ethics.
To commit to our patients by providing proper care and treatment. To fulfill our social responsibilities by providing a platform to spread awareness about Ayurved and help the world realize its importance.
Integrity is the cornerstone of our Indian culture. We believe in staying true to one's self and one's word, and consider integrity to be a core value of our service.
CONSTOP is already making a mark in the society by creating a Wave, which goes way beyond the concept that HIV cannot be cured. Contradicting the norms, ayurved has the answer to HIV. Nobel Laureate Dr. Luc Montagnier now(82) said plants and natural products may hold the key to end the AIDS epidermic that has killed millions. The focus should shift from so called western medicine, mainly based on powerful chemicals, to plants and herbal products. Constop destroys the HIV virus present in the body, resulting distroy of virus. The report below are of patients taking constop. It is clear how the medicine works slowly but steadily. The facts and figures should not be ignored just for the sake of opposing an important matter like HIV. our priority is to append more effort to make it an improved world for HIV patients.
Ans.- Yes, Bhagwati Constop destroys HIV virus completely and boosts CD4.
Q.2- How long will it take to cure HIV?
Ans.- It totally depends on the viral count present in a patient’s body because every human body is different. Let’s see, if there are two patients infected with virus, one with viral count 2000 and the other with 2,00,000. So it is obvious that the patient with lesser viral count will be cured sooner than the other patient. There are few patients whose body reacts in drastic ways such as, one patient’s viral count reduced by 1,00,000 within 2 months but another patient’s viral count reduced by 5000 within 6 months. Hence, it’s all about biological ways in which a body reacts.
Q.3- What are the symptoms of HIV?
Ans.- There are various symptoms which raises concern about HIV infection, they could be lack of sleep, Fever, Itching, Headaches, Tiredness, loss of Appetite and skin diseases. It is not necessary for every patient to have the same or all symptoms of HIV. Some may not be having any symptom at all yet be infected with HIV.
Q.4- What tests should be done to confirm HIV infection?
Ans.- To confirm HIV infection, HIV1, HIV2 or western blot tests can be done in any reputed pathology or laboratory.
Q.5- Already taking ART medicine. Can it be continued with Constop during the course of Ayurvedic treatment?
Ans.- Yes, both the medicines can be continued at the same time.
Q.6- HIV1 & HIV2 test reports are negative but symptoms are still present. What to do?
Ans.- If HIV1 &HIV2 test results are negative then patient must take western blot test or must wait for 3 to 6 months i.e window period and must go for western blot test once again if the symptoms still persist.
Q.7- What kind of medicine is Constop?
Ans.- Bhagwati Constop is a purely Ayurvedic medicine prepared with ancient herbs and plants having medicinal values. Ayurvedic medicines are another name for Nature’s cure.
Q.8- How long Bhagwati Constop medicine should be taken in order to cure HIV?
Ans.- The duration of medication depends on the viral count present in a patient’s body.
Q.9- What is Ayurved?
Ans.- It is an ancient heritage of Indian culture. Beautifully explained in easiest way possible, AYU means Age. Age which starts from birth and ends with death! So, its a journey from life to death. VED means knowledge or scripture! So, it is a journey of knowledge about Health .... and Health is the medium to take this beautiful journey through the benefits of Ayurveda.
Q.10- What are the precautions one must take during the course of treatment?
Ans.- Yes, Ayurvedic treatment involves quite a few precautions like consumption of alcohol, smoke, drugs is forbidden during the course of treatment. Dietary precautions are tomatoes and Arhar daal(Toor daal) and besides these things patients diet must be enriched with protein and vitamins.
Q 11. What is the process to purchase the medicine?
Answer : Medicines could be purchased by two different methods, as follows :
1 )Purchase can be made Online through our website : www.bhagwatiayurved.com Medicines can be seen over the home page along with its buying option. "Buy Now" option need to be clicked upon & then fill the details as required from the buyer. The order will be placed as soon as all the required details will be entered by the user & we will get the address details on which the selected Medicine/es will get dispatched.
Note : The address should be entered correctly with correct pin code & contact no. so that the medicine could get delivered at the right location.
2)The buyer should first visit the website : www.bhagwatiayurved.com & click on the "CONTACT" option. All our customer care numbers are available & the buyer can directly call us on any one of the available numbers. The buyer will get all the details about the medicine by us & will also be provided with our bank account no. on which the cost of the medicine can be directly deposited. Address would be taken by us from the buyer & on that the medicine ( as ordered) would get dispatched.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS decides to work together to set up a Department of Integrative Medicine Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS have decided to initiate work on setting up a Department of Integrative Medicine at AIIMS. This was decided in a joint visit and review by Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, AYUSH and Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS of the Centre for Integrative Medicine and Research (CIMR) at AIIMS, New Delhi. The CIMR receives notable support through the Centre of Excellence Scheme of the Ministry of AYUSH.
Dr. Gautam Sharma, Head, CIMR and senior officers of AYUSH Ministr
3. PM to launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all residents of J&K on 26 December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all the residents of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir on 26th December 2020 at 12 noon via video conferencing. The scheme will ensure Universal Health Coverage and focus on providing financial risk protection and ensuring quality and affordable essential health services to all individuals and communities. Union Home Minister and Lieutenant Governor of J&K will also be present on the occasion.
4. Union Education Minister releases a compilation of initiatives by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually released a compilation of initiatives undertaken by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic here today.
The Minister noted that in the year 2020-21, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented public health emergency, affecting almost all countries and territories globally. He further said that the pandemic has led to severe disruptions in normal life,and has impacted children and also affected the
5. National Organ Donation Day celebrated in Health Ministry Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare today chaired multiple eventsto mark National Organ Donation Day.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan addressed CRPF jawans on an event to mark the culmination of a massive voluntary campaign that was launched by CRPF on 14th August this year to bring awareness about organ donation among its nearly three and a half lakh jawans in collaboration with All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi and Organ Retrieval Banking Organization (ORB
7. Government Launches Mission COVID Suraksha to accelerate Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development The Government of India (GOI) has announced the third stimulus package of Rs. 900 Crore for the Mission COVID Suraksha- The Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development Mission. This grant will be provided to the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for Research & Development of Indian COVID-19 vaccines.
The COVID-19 Vaccine development Mission with end-to-end focus from preclinical development through clinical deve
10. Best Source Nutrition Best Source Nutrition
Nature hides immense health secrets and healing powers in plants, herbs and fruits. At BestSource® we have a personal commitment to unlock these secrets to bring you nutrition in its natural, purest, most active form as health products to spread wellness.
Our Herbal, Ayurvedic, Dietary supplements and Nutraceuticals target diverse and specific health areas such as supplements for sports, weight loss & detox, organ
11. Ministry of AYUSH and ICCR to streamline and intensify joint efforts to promote Yoga worldwide In a high level review meeting of collaboration activities between Ministry of AYUSH and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) for promotion of Yoga globally today at New Delhi, it was resolved to streamline and intensify the joint efforts to promote Yoga in various countries across the world. The review was jointly held by Dr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe, President, ICCR and Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH. It was also decided to utilise the certification framework of the Yoga Certifi
12. Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace
83% of survey participants from India are more interested in online learning/training since the pandemic
79% survey participants from India say technology should play a major role in workplace safety
53% of survey participants from India say that they would switch jobs if it meant they could work remotely
14. Launch of New, Impactful, Immunity Boosting Products From The Forest Fresh, Organic Range on Tribes India Continuing to expand its product range and make it more attractive, while enabling millions of tribal enterprises access to larger markets, Tribes India has added 46 more new tribal products, mainly in the Forest Fresh and Organic range, into its catalogue this week. TRIFED has added a large number of immunity boosting products, produce in the Forest Fresh and Organics range and tribal arts and handicrafts to its Tribes India range in the last month. All the new products introduced in the past few weeksa
16. NDMA Guidelines on Lockdown In terms of Section 6 (2) (i) of the Disaster Management Act, 2005 (DM Act, 2005), National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), on being satisfied that the country is threatened by the spread of COVID – 19 pandemic, has been directing Union Home Secretary, being the Chairperson of the National Executive Committee (NEC), to take measures and to issue necessary guidelines so as to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the country. Accordingly, NEC has been issuing guidelines about the Lockdown and Unlo
17. Reduction in Maternal Mortality Rate As per the latest report (2016-18) of Sample Registration System (SRS) released by Registrar General of India (RGI), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) of India per 100,000 live births has declined to 113 in 2016-18 from 122 in 2015-17 and 130 in 2014-2016. The detailed comparative state-wise MMR of the year 2015-17 and 2016-18 is placed at Annexure-I.
Under the National Health Mission (NHM), some of the important steps taken to reduce maternal deaths in the country are as follows:
18. Buy Super Kamagra From UK And How Long Does Super Kamagra Last ? A healthy intercourse between the couples is the key to a happy and successful relationship. As long as a man physically satisfies his companion and fulfils her inner desires and cravings, there is very little chance of any problem. However, the moment a man loses interest in intercourse - whatever may be the cause – their compatibility, mutual understanding, bonding and the vows of a life long relationship, goes for a toss. One such physical inability, which is a major cause of c
19. Steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer The Government has taken many steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer. The Government has set-up Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) as an autonomous organization, with the mandate to undertake research in Ayurvedic healthcare services.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has undertaken research related to Cancer also involved in drug development and documentation of medical practices as per following det
20. Procedure for Research on Vaccine The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) has informed that the requirements and guidelines to conduct clinical trial or grant of permission for marketing of new drugs including vaccines are prescribed under New Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019.
Further, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an autonomous organisation of the Department of Health Research, has informed that the stages of vaccine development include the following steps:
21. States offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy The State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, and Haryana have providedand offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy (CRIYN) in their respective States through Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH.
So far, the Government has released funds for establishment of three CRIs in Haryana, Karnataka and Odisha. The details
22. Availability of Medical Colleges At present, there are 541 medical colleges (280 under Government and 261 under Private) in the country with an intake capacity of 80,312 MBBS seats annually. The State-wise number of medical college is given below:
23. Malnutrition in India Malnutrition is not the direct cause of death among children under five years of age. Though it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate (number of deaths per thousand live births) has reduced from 74.3 as reported by 3rd National Family Health Survey report released in 2005-06 to 49.7 as 4th National Family Health Survey report released in 2015-16.
25. Liposuction in Hyderabad, India | Dr YV Rao Clinic Dear excessive fat,
Nobody likes you! Why do you make way into my body without my consent?
Excessive fat around the waist and chubbiness in the thighs and back is not physically appealing. People
may call you but some might even take offense. While body shaming is not okay, but
maintaining healthy weight is important.
Some people do not gain weight after eating a lot of junk and others put on weight just by breathing air!
It is the true story
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...