The digital world we live in is constantly creating an ever-increasing stream of data. Utilizing dynamic big data has become the key to data analytics for businesses.
In this article, we gonna answer the following questions:
- Why capturing dynamic data is important?
- How dynamic data promotes business growth effectively?
- And the most important one, how can we access to dynamic data easily?
Why is capturing dynamic data so important?
Generally speaking, you can see better and act faster by consistently monitoring dynamic data streams. To put it more specifically, getting dynamic data can help:
Make data-driven decision faster
Capturing dynamic data equips you with real-time information about new trendings in the market and your competitors. With all the updated information handy, you can significantly reduce the time lag between cause and effect. In another word, you can gain data-based insights and make data-driven decisions faster and easier.
Just as Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, put it in a shareholder letter, "Speed matters in business". The "high-velocity decision making" is of great importance to business development.
Build a more powerful database
As the volume of data keeps growing in today’s digital world, the value tied to every single piece of data has decreased dramatically. To improve the quality of the data analytics and the vality of decisions, companies need to build a comprehensive and high-volume database by extracting dynamic data continuously.
Data is a time-sensitive asset. The older the information is, the more difficult it is to collect it. As the number of information doubles every year in size and speed, it becomes unprecedently crucial to keep track of changing data for further analysis.
Generally speaking, short-term data collection helps pick up recent issues and making small decisions, while long-term data collection can help you identify trends and patterns in order to set long-term business objectives.
Establish an adaptive and analytic system
The ultimate objective of data analytics is to build up an adaptive and autonomous data analytic system, to analyze problems on a continues basis. There is no doubt that an adaptive analytic system is based on collecting dynamic data automatically. In this case, it saves time on building analytic models every time and eliminate human factors in the loop. Autonomous car driving is a great example of an adaptive analytic solution.
How dynamic data promotes business growth effectively?
We can apply dynamic data analytics in many aspects, to facilitate business development, including:
Extracting dynamic information also allows you to evaluate the competitive position of products and develop strategies for pricing and stocking effectively. It can be a reliable and effective method for monitoring competitor actions in the market.
Customer experience management
Companies are becoming more attentive to customer experience management than ever before. From Gartner's definition, it is "the practice of designing and reacting to customer interactions to meet or exceed customer expectations, thus, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy."
For instance, extracting all reviews of a product on Amazon can help decipher how customers are feeling about the product by analyzing the positive and negative feedbacks. This is helpful in understanding customers’ needs, as well as getting to know about a customer's satisfaction level in real time.
Dynamic data analytics let you know which strategy worked best in the past, is the current marketing strategy working well, and what improvements can be done. Extracting dynamic data enables you to evaluate the success of a marketing strategy in real-time, and make precise adjustment accordingly.
How can we get access to dynamic data easily?
To collect dynamic data timely and continuously, traditional manual copy & paste is no longer practical. An easy-to-use web scraping tool might be the optimal solution in this case with the following advantages:
With a web scraping tool, you don't need to have prior programming knowledge. Scraping dynamic data from the web is easy to achieve for anyone and any businesses.
Works for all kinds of websites
Different websites have different structures, so even an experienced programmer needs to study the structure of a website first before writing the scripts. But a powerful web scraping tool can be used to extract from different websites fast and easy, saving you tons of time from studying the different websites.
This requires the web scraping tool to support cloud operation, instead of running on a local machine only. This way, the scraper can run to extract data according to your preferred schedule automatically.
Octoparse cloud extraction can do more than that.
Octoparse cloud extraction supports scraping web data at any time and any frequency based on your need.
Faster speed for data collection
With 6-20 cloud servers working simultaneously, the same set of data can speed up to 6-20 times faster than running on a local machine.
Octoparse cloud extraction supports operating the scraper and storing dynamic data in the cloud, without worrying about high hardware maintenance cost or network interruption.
Besides, 50% lower cost compared with similar services in the market, Octoparse dedicates to improving the value of data analytics, equipping everyone with affordable access to Big Data.
API, customized your data feeds
Though the cloud data could be exported to our database automatically, with API, it can much improve the flexibility of the data exported to your own system.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate the summit Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020 on October 5 Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog are organizing a Global Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ from October 5-9, 2020. The Summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the august presence ofMinister of Electronics & IT, Communications and Law &Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, eminent global AI expert Professor R
2. Outstanding translation agency Pangeanic is a professional translation agency that offers translation, website localization services and transcription services, always with professional results. The following are the different types of translations offered by the agency.
Standard translation service
One of its most popular translation services. Pangeanic translators produce high-quality translations, which are th
3. ERP Software is key for companies´ digital transformation The traditional focus of ERP software is to help automate business processes, especially those that are considered critical to ensure the basic operation of the company. On the other hand, digital transformation has a broader and more disruptive focus, in which companies seek new ways of doing things to satisfy and delight their customers. ERP software is the first stage of transformation, but it requires additional work.
The mastery of ERP software in
4. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
5. Private Sector Participation in Space Sector Government has created Indian National Space, Promotion &Authorization Centre (INSPACe), under Department of Space to encourage, promote and hand hold the private sector for their participation in Space Sector. Private players will also be able to use ISRO infrastructure through INSPACe.The decision of Government was conveyed to the Members of the scientific community elaborately, and scientific community welcomed the Government decision.
The role of New Space India Limited (NSIL) in the po
7. Rajya Sabha passes Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 today Rajya Sabha passed Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 in New Delhi today. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act of 2014 and Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act, 2017 are the unique initiatives of the Government of India to impart knowledge in the field of Information Technology to provide solutions to the challenges faced by the country.The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 wa
8. The top Python developers in the United States Python is a Swiss Army Knife for programmers. It is a veteran programming language present in many applications and operating systems. We can find it running on servers, in iOS, Android, Linux, Windows or Mac applications. This is because it has a moderate learning curve and because its philosophy emphasizes offering a readable code syntax.
It is a versatile multiplatform and multiparadigm programming language that stands out for its readable and clean code. On
9. CSIR-CMERI comes up with High Flow Rate Water Purification Technology for Fluoride and Iron Removal NEED OF THE TECHNOLOGY:
The contamination of fluoride and iron in drinking water is increasing day by day. Iron is the most abundant trace element in human body, responsible for accomplishment of vital biological functions such as gastrointestinal processes and the regulation of body temperature. But when iron level in water is beyond 0.3 ppm (as per WHO guideline), it shows several adverse effects including liver disease, irregular heart rhythm and neuronal disorder etc.
10. NTPC allowed to use drones for research and inspection of Thermal Power Projects Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have granted conditional exemption to National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) for the deployment of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) for carrying out research and inspection activities at Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Station, Madhya Pradesh, Gadarwara Super Thermal Power Plant, Madhya Pradesh, and Sipat Super Thermal Power Project, Chhattisgarh using drones.
Shri Amber Dubey, Joint Secretary, Ministry
13. 11 Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Students
The Most Popular Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Learners
Hundreds of digital education tools have been created with the purpose of giving autonomy to the student, improving the administration of academic processes, encouraging collaboration, and facilitating communication
14. Successful Flight Test of SMART Supersonic Missile Assisted Release of Torpedo (SMART) has been successfully flight tested today 5th Oct 2020 at 1145 hrs from Wheeler Island off the coast of Odisha. All the mission objectives including missile flight upto the range and altitude, separation of the nose cone, release of Torpedo and deployment of Velocity Reduction Mechanism (VRM) have been met perfectly.
The tracking stations (Radars, Electro Optical Systems) along the coast and the telemetry stations including down range ships
15. Workshop to mark 20 years of Himalayan Chandra Telescope to highlight the science it produced In the cold, dry desert of Ladakh, 4500 meters above the mean sea level, for two decades, the 2-m diameter optical-infrared Himalayan Chandra Telescope (HCT) at the Indian Astronomical Observatory (IAO) has been scanning the night sky in search of stellar explosions, comets, asteroids, and exo-planets.
The telescope remotely operated using a dedicated satellite communication link from the Centre for Research & Education in Science & Technology (CREST), Indian I
16. Department of Science & Technology is having three binational Centres Presently the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India is having three binationalCentres namely Indo-French Centre for Promotional of Advanced Research (IFCPAR)established with France in 1987, Indo-US Science & Technology Forum (IUSSTF) established in2000 with USA and Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) established in 2010under inter-governmental agreements.
During last three years, the following new programmes have been launched by these binationalCentres:
17. National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is boosting high power computing in the country India is fast expanding its supercomputer facilities and developing the capacity to manufacture its own supercomputers in the country.
The National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is rapidly boosting high power computing in the country through its various phases to meet the increasing computational demands of academia, researchers, MSMEs, and startups in areas like oil exploration, flood prediction as also genomics, and drug discovery.
With the infrastructure planned in NSM Phase-I alre
21. Education Minister virtually attends Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology Union Minister of Education Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually attended Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology (Department of Higher Education) as Chief Guest today. Union Minister of State for Education Shri Sanjay Dhotre also attended the event through video conferencing as Guest of Honor.
The Commission has done important work in the creation and development of Scientific and Technical Terminology for Hindi and other Indi
22. Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020 Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020
Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020
As India and the world reorient in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, a landmark policy initiative has been flagged by the Government of India. The Science, Technology and Innovation Poli
23. Study showing stars of varied ages can co-exist in open clusters, provides clue to stellar evolution in the Milky Way Galaxy Study showing stars of varied ages can co-exist in open clusters, provides clue to stellar evolution in the Milky Way Galaxy
Stars in our Galaxy are formed from the molecular clouds present in the Galaxy. It is believed that the majority of stars in our Galaxy are formed in the star clusters making them important clues to understand the star formation mechanism. Open star clusters are a system of stars bound by gravity in which stars are born from the same molecular clouds. All the stars in a
24. IACS Kolkata INSPIRE faculty’s work on Black Holes and Gravitational Waves to help understanding fundamentals of our nature IACS Kolkata INSPIRE faculty’s work on Black Holes and Gravitational Waves to help understanding fundamentals of our nature
Dr. Sumanta Chakraborty from School of Physical Sciences and School of Mathematical and Computational Sciences at the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Kolkata, a recipient of the INSPIRE faculty award instituted by the Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India has provided new ways to look into the thermodynamic properties of bla
26 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab1 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
27 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs12 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
29 Project Manager Engineer Recruitment in CDAC Mumbai 2020#Engineering9 Days Remaining for Apply The Mumbai Office of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites online applications on prescribed format for Regular Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions of Information Technology (IT) Project Manager and Project Engineer on contract and on consolidated salary in CDAC Mumbai. (Advt. No. CDACM/Consal/2/2020).
CDAC Mumbai Project Manager Engineer Recruitment 2020
30 Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC 2020#Engineering16 Days Remaining for Apply NBCC (India) Limited invites online applications for Government Job vacancy of Engineers (Civil) and Engineers (Electrical) on a contract basis for a period of two years from dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take NBCC to new heights through this Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC. (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NBCC Engineer Civil/Ele ...
32 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan28 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...