Subh Manalwar (Tuesday)
1. BRO constructs 180-feet bailey bridge under three weeks providing connectivity to 20 villages in Uttarakhand
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has constructed a 180-feet bailey bridge in Jauljibi sector of Pithoragarh district, Uttarakhand in less than three weeks despite frequent landslides and heavy rains. The 50-metre span concrete bridge was completely washed out on July 27, 2020 when cloudburst hit the area and the nallas and rivers were flooded. This caused a mud flow of tremendous force. There were many casualties also due to landslides and the road communication was broken.
2. PM inaugurates Six Major Projects in Uttarakhand to make River Ganga Nirmal and Aviral
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated 6 mega development projects in Uttarakhand under the Namami Gange Mission today through video conference.
Shri Modi also inaugurated the Ganga Avalokan Museum, the first of its kind on the River Ganga at Haridwar. He released a book “Rowing Down the Ganges” and the new logo for the Jal Jeevan Mission. The Prime Minister also unveiled the ‘Margadarshika for Gram Panchayats and Paani Samitis under Jal Jeevan Mission’ (Gui
3. Heavy to very rainfall with extremely heavy falls very likely at isolated places over Gujarat region; Heavy to very heavy rainfall at isolated places over Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh & Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, East Rajasthan, West Madhya Pradesh, Saurashtra & Kutch, ghat area of Madhya Maharashtra, Konkan & Goa, Coastal Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
Forecast based upon
6. Tourist Places in Champawat, Uttarakhand
Tourist Places in Champawat, Uttarakhand
‘ADITYA TEMPLE,’ a beautiful temple of God Sun and Shiva is located at Ramak village of Champawat district in Uttarakhand. It is one of the famous and rare temples of God Sun, which was establishedby the kings of Chand dynasty in the 16th century. Legends also believe that during the exile, Pandavas visited this place and worshipped god ‘Shiva’ and consecrated the pious ‘Shivaling
7. Prime Minister to inaugurate six mega projects in Uttarakhand under Namami Gange
Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi shall inaugurate six mega projects in Uttarakhand under the Namami Gange Mission, at 11 AM on 29th September 2020 through video conference.
The projects include construction of a 68 MLD STP, upgradation of the existing 27 MLD at Jagjeetpur, in Haridwar and construction of an 18 MLD STP at Sarai, in Haridwar. The inauguration of 68 MLD Jagjeetpur project also marks completion of the first sewerage project taken up on hybrid annuity mode of PPP.
8. Top 7 Best Ad Networks for Small Bloggers & Publisher in 2020
What are the best ad networks for Small bloggers and publishers in 2020?
When you have launched your blog & your traffic is growing, it’s time to start thinking about how to monetize your blog.
Display ads are one of the most common monetization methods–even for new bloggers. But how do you know which display ad networks are the best?
Depending on how much traffic your blog attracts, you should choose a d
Follow us on Twitter
10. Prime Minister announces "My Life My Yoga" Video Blogging contest in Man Ki Baat
Prime Minister announces "My Life My Yoga" Video Blogging contest in Man Ki Baat
Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India today called upon one and all to participate in the “My Life – My Yoga”(also called “Jeevan Yoga”) Video Blogging Contest, a joint effort by the Ministry of AYUSH and the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), during the course of his monthly Mann Ki Baat address to the nation. The contest focuses on the transformativ