updated Current Affairs (अद्यतन सामयिकी) WHAT IS NRC ?
Rajasthan first State to implement biofuel policy
Develop India Group current affairs very relevant for IAS and other State Administrative Exams
Important Commissions and Committees in India. Important Commissions and Committees in India.1.Palekar Tribunal : Journalists’ Pay reforms2. U.C. Banerjee Commission : Enquiry into Godhra carnage (railways)3. Sarkaria Commission : Centre-State relations4. Srikrishna Commission : 1992 Bombay riots5. Thakkar Commission : Indira Gandhi assassination case6. Phukan Commission & Saharya Committee : Tehelka tapes7. Malimath Commission : Criminal Justice8. Upendra Commission : Inquiry..
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam Question Paper (23.09.2012) Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam Question Paper (23.09.2012)
1. A man decides to travel 80 kilometers in 8 hours partly by foot and partly on a bicycle. If his speed on foot is 8 km/hr and on bicycle 16 km/hr, what distance would he travel on foot?
(i) 20 km (iii)48 km (ii) 30 km (iv) 60km
2. Due to a 25 % increase in the price of rice per kilogram a person is able to purchase 20 kilograms less for Rupees 400. What is the increased price of rice per kilogram?..
10% Quota For Economically Weak In General Category Cleared: 10 Points The government on Monday announced 10 per cent reservation in government jobs and higher education for economically weaker sections in the general category and said it would move a constitutional amendment bill to bring it into effect. The mega move, just months before the national election, was approved in a cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday. The constitutional amendment bill is likely to be moved today and the government has decided to extend the Rajya Sabha sessio..
6 Reasons Why Youth Should Vote India is world’s largest democracy owing to the sheer size of its electorate. In the last general elections held in 2014, over 81 crore people were expected to cast ballots and at least 20 per cent of them were eligible to vote for the first time. Sadly, only half of these youth voters exercised their franchise. Free and fair elections are the backbone of any ..
Naeem Khan Naeem Khan - (born May 21, 1958) is an Indian-American fashion designer known for his ornate and intricately detailed gowns, and for dressing First Lady Michelle Obama, Queen Noor of Jordan, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Naeem Khan is a fashion designer based in the heart of the fashion district in New York City.
Born and raised in Mumbai, Khan grew up in a world surrounded by culture, architecture, art, history and design. As a boy, he cultivated a vast kno..
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PRACTICE QUESTIONS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
1. Which of the following is not a part of India's Money Market ?
(A) Bill Markets (B) Call Money Market (C) Banks (D) Indian Gold Council (Ans : D)
2. Which of the following States introduced a high-tech foodgrain rationing system to ensure timely supply of the foodgrains to people living below poverty line ?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Tamil Nadu (C) Delhi (D) Karnataka (..
List of Important Days in India and World List of Important Days in India and World
January 1– Army Medical Corps Establishment Day, Global Family Day
January 4– World Braille Day
January 6– World War Orphans Day
January 8– African National Congress Foundation Day
January 9– NRI day / Pravasi Bhartiya Divas
January 10– World Laughter Day
January 11– Death anniversary of Lal Bahadur Shastri..
INDIAN POLITY PRACTICE QUESTIONS INDIAN POLITY PRACTICE QUESTIONS
1. The system of government in India established by the constitution:
3. Quasi federal
a) 1, 2, 3
b) 1, 2
c) 1 Only
2. Which one of the following is/are feature/s NOT common to both the Indian Federation and the American Federation?
1. A single citizenship
2. Three lists in the Constitution
3. Dual judiciary
4. A fede..
First in India Female Personalities First in India Female Personalities
● Prime-Minister—Indira Gandhi
● Woman (India and World) who crossed English Channel through Swimming—Arti Shah
● Governor—Sarojini Naidu (U. P.)
● I. P. S.—Kiran Bedi ● President of National Congress—Anne Besant
● Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission—Rose-William Baithu
● Winner of Nobel Prize—Mother Tere..
FIRST IN INDIA FIRST IN INDIA
● British Governor-General : Warren Hastings
● British Governor-General of Independent India : Lord Mountbatten
● Justice of India : Hiralal J. Kania
● Comander-in-Chief of Free India : General K. M. Cariappa
● Chief of Air Staff : Air Marshal Sir Thomas Elmhirst
● Indian Air Chief : Air Marshal S. Mukherjee
● Chief of Army Staff : General M. Rajendra Singh
● Chief of Naval Staff : Vice-Admiral R...
100 Most Famous Personalities in the World 100 Most Famous Personalities in the World
Akbar (1556–1605)—He was the greatest of Mughal Emperors of India, founder of the new religion ‘Din-i-Ilahi’.
Alberuni—A great historian who visited India in company with Mahmud Ghazni’s forces.
Amartya Sen Prof.—The recipient of Nobel Prize for Economics for the year 1998 Prof. Amartya Sen revolutionized world o..
General Awareness Practice Study Material General Awareness Practice Study Material
Indian history and culture
1. What medieval building double dome (Double Dome) whose tomb was built in the first place? - Sikander Lodi's Tomb
2. Where is the pillar on which the peace message of Ashoka and Samudragupta's military victories are engraved details of both? - Prayag
3. AD 1960 by Aurangzeb. In order to suppress the growing power of Shivaji who gets new was expressed? - To Shai..