updated Current Affairs (अद्यतन सामयिकी) WHAT IS NRC ?
Rajasthan first State to implement biofuel policy
Develop India Group current affairs very relevant for IAS and other State Administrative Exams
COLD STORAGES OF BIHAR with Name and address with contact No COLD STORAGES OF BIHAR with Name and address with contact No
AAR PEE Cold Storage And ICE Plant: 272441 / 272021/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Adarsh Fruits & ICE Industries (P) Ltd., Biharsharif:
Adarsh Krishak Cold Storage, Worsologanj:
Agarwal Cold Storage., Sherghati:
Ahoreliya Cold Storage, Bara Chakiya, New Champaran. E.Champaran: 9431233162
Ambika cold Storage Nayagaon:
Anand Potato Cold Storage Pvt..
First in India Female Personalities First in India Female Personalities
● Prime-Minister—Indira Gandhi
● Woman (India and World) who crossed English Channel through Swimming—Arti Shah
● Governor—Sarojini Naidu (U. P.)
● I. P. S.—Kiran Bedi ● President of National Congress—Anne Besant
● Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission—Rose-William Baithu
● Winner of Nobel Prize—Mother Tere..
General Knowledge Questions - 7 General Knowledge Questions - 7
1. If we add Extra solvent to a solution, it becomes-
A. Super satured
D. Colloidal solution
2. The world famous Ajanta Caves is located in-
B. Andhra Pradesh
3. The mobile handset making company "Nokia" was recently purchased by
Geography Made Easy Geography Made Easy
The Indian island closest to the equator is
The Great Nicobar
India is separated from Sri Lanka by
The Gulf of Mannar; The Palk Strait
Famous Scientists and their Inventions List Famous Scientists and their Inventions List
Physics and Chemistry
Archimedes—Invention of the famous Archimedean law, discovery of the principles of lever and specific gravity.
Avogadro—An Italian scientists known for Avogadro’s hypothesis.
Bacquarrel—Radio-activity of uranium.
FIRST IN INDIA 1. Who was the first President of India – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
2. Who was the first Prime Minister of India – Jawaharlal Nehru
3. Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India – C. Rajagopalachari
4. Who was the first Mughal emperor – Babur
5. Who was the first President of USA – John Hanson
6. Who was the first woman President ..
100 Most Famous Personalities in the World 100 Most Famous Personalities in the World
Akbar (1556–1605)—He was the greatest of Mughal Emperors of India, founder of the new religion ‘Din-i-Ilahi’.
Alberuni—A great historian who visited India in company with Mahmud Ghazni’s forces.
Amartya Sen Prof.—The recipient of Nobel Prize for Economics for the year 1998 Prof. Amartya Sen revolutionized world o..
FIRST IN INDIA FIRST IN INDIA
● British Governor-General : Warren Hastings
● British Governor-General of Independent India : Lord Mountbatten
● Justice of India : Hiralal J. Kania
● Comander-in-Chief of Free India : General K. M. Cariappa
● Chief of Air Staff : Air Marshal Sir Thomas Elmhirst
● Indian Air Chief : Air Marshal S. Mukherjee
● Chief of Army Staff : General M. Rajendra Singh
● Chief of Naval Staff : Vice-Admiral R...
General Knowledge Questions About First in India and World General Knowledge Questions About First in India and World
1. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held —New Delhi
2. Who is the first person to set foot on Moon —Neil Armstrong
3. Which was the first talkie film of India —Alam Ara
4. Which was the first English ship that came to India —Red Dragon
5. Which was the ..
List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa..