About the Income Tax Apellate Tribunal About the Income Tax Apellate Tribunal
ITAT is a quasi judicial institution set up in January, 1941 and specializes in dealing with appeals under the Direct Taxes Acts. The orders passed by the ITAT are final, an appeal lies to the High Court only if a substantial question of law arises for determination.
Starting in 1941 with six Members constituting three Benches - one each at Delhi, Kolkata (Calcutta) and Mumbai (Bombay), the numbers of Benches have progressively i..
Register your Business in Directory Register your Business in Directory
Bharatpages is a brand new Indian business directory and yellow page websites . You can consider this as a free classifieds portal as well . Main aim of this business directory is , providing relevant information about companies , products , services anywhere in india . Our business directory is simple and but powerful in all sense . Bharatpages online directory has simple and elegent look and feel so that vis..
FIRST IN INDIA FIRST IN INDIA
● British Governor-General : Warren Hastings
● British Governor-General of Independent India : Lord Mountbatten
● Justice of India : Hiralal J. Kania
● Comander-in-Chief of Free India : General K. M. Cariappa
● Chief of Air Staff : Air Marshal Sir Thomas Elmhirst
● Indian Air Chief : Air Marshal S. Mukherjee
● Chief of Army Staff : General M. Rajendra Singh
● Chief of Naval Staff : Vice-Admiral R...