About Nehru Yuva Kendras Nehru Yuva Kendras were established in the year 1972 with the objective of providing rural youth avenues to take part in the process of nation building as well providing opportunities for the development of their personality and skills.
In the year 1987-88, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan(NYKS) was set up as an autonomous organization under the Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, to oversee working of these Kendras. NYKS is the largest grassroots level youth ..
What are the Most Important topics for SSC CGL Tier I Exam? As SSC CGL Exam 2018 is around the corner, you must have started with your revision. To make the best of your revision time, you must brush up your preparation with some important topics for this exam. These important topics are analysed after evaluating previous year question paper. You will get to know the important topics which carry high weightage in the syllabus.
The preparation for SSC CGL is challenging and require the right resources to cr..
Bihar TET Notification 2019 – Notification Released For 37335 Posts; Know Dates, Eligibility, Vacancy, Online Form Bihar TET Notification 2019: Bihar TET notification 2019 has been released for the recruitment of 37335 teachers for class 9 to 12. According to the BTET 2019 notification, out of the total vacancies, 25270 are for the teachers at Secondary and 12065 are for Senior Secondary Level.
Candidates who are interested can fill BTET 2019 application form online from September 9. The last date to apply for BSTET 2019 is September 18. Candidate must ensure that they possess the pres..
INDIAN POLITY PRACTICE QUESTIONS INDIAN POLITY PRACTICE QUESTIONS
1. The system of government in India established by the constitution:
3. Quasi federal
a) 1, 2, 3
b) 1, 2
c) 1 Only
2. Which one of the following is/are feature/s NOT common to both the Indian Federation and the American Federation?
1. A single citizenship
2. Three lists in the Constitution
3. Dual judiciary
4. A fede..
General Awareness Practice Study Material General Awareness Practice Study Material
Indian history and culture
1. What medieval building double dome (Double Dome) whose tomb was built in the first place? - Sikander Lodi's Tomb
2. Where is the pillar on which the peace message of Ashoka and Samudragupta's military victories are engraved details of both? - Prayag
3. AD 1960 by Aurangzeb. In order to suppress the growing power of Shivaji who gets new was expressed? - To Shai..
INDIAN POLITY PRACTICE QUESTIONS FOR ALL COMPETITIVE EXAMS INDIAN POLITY PRACTICE QUESTIONS FOR ALL COMPETITIVE EXAMS
1. Consider the following tasks:
1. Superintendence, direction and conduct of free and fair elections
2. Preparation of electoral rolls for all elections to the Parliament, State Legislatures and the Office of the President and the Vice-President.
3. Giving recognition to political parties and allotting election symbols to political parties and individuals contesting the election
IEM-UEM Group Invites Applications for the various posts IEM-UEM Group Invites Applications for the following posts
Subject Experts, Content and
Material Developers, Magazine
Developers and Faculty Members for the
Group A : cse, it, ece, me, ee, bt, ce
Group B : NEET & JEE MAINS
PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, MATHEMATICS
Group C : UPSC &am Published on Wednesday March 4 2020 & Last Date for Applying this Job/Opportunities is Monday March 16 2020 - Last date for applying this Job/Opportunities is over
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019 UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhiwill hold the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 on 02/06/2019 for recruitment of various posts of Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and certain other Group 'A' and Group 'B' Central Services / Posts etc. Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
Post Published on Wednesday February 27 2019 & Last Date for Applying this Job/Opportunities is Monday March 18 2019 - Last date for applying this Job/Opportunities is over